IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Uncharted 3 looks like it will finally get the online patch that brings all of the developer's promises to fruition, as well as 50 new trophies (tied to the DLC already released), making it the first PS3 game to have over 100 trophies (Burnout Paradise came close with 92).

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Pineapple Smash Crew yet. (http://www.richmakegame.com/?page_id=399)

It's a great play if you like arcade style squad-based combat. The gameplay is reminiscent of Gauntlet on NES, but with a futuristic space ship setting. Also, if you're into chiptune, you're in for a treat. Syphus composed the soundtrack.

Playing BF:BC2 again. I never really played that much before, but I do manage to have a 1.54 K/D ratio. Not that great, but not bad for someone who never really plays the game consistently.

I think I'm gonna try to get the GoW: Ghost of Sparta platinum soon. But first... I'm gonna watch blade runner for the first time.

I'm really in some wierd funk these days where nothing new is appealing to me.

Same here, at least until October. Publisher 2K is supposed to be releasing X-COM: Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite that month. Turns out Firaxis is developing an authentic strategy remake of the original X-COM game. However, the FPS version that stirred up controversy two years ago is supposedly still in the works, too.

As for Bioshock Infinite, I might wait and see what the reviews are like first. Looks like Irrational Games came a long way since System Shock 2 though.

i am currently playing tribes:ascend, the witcher 2 and morrowind.

mainly morrowind. this game is still so much fun after ten years, it's unbelievable. i was really disappointed of skyrim as it was so small and short, whilst there is always something new to explore in morrowind. i just hope elder scrolls VI will get more like morrowind, with a character development like back in the days of morrowind. skyrim just feels so casual...

Fallout 3 game of the year edition

super fucking badass game, i had finnished it already a few years ago but i saw it at the store for like 18euro with 5dlc packs so i bought it again lol

now i'm playing it as a villain can't wait to nuke megaton, this game is so much fun but it is a hell of a bitch for my ps3 as it keeps freezing like every 3hours

super fucking badass game, i had finnished it already a few years ago but i saw it at the store for like 18euro with 5dlc packs so i bought it again lol

now i'm playing it as a villain can't wait to nuke megaton, this game is so much fun but it is a hell of a bitch for my ps3 as it keeps freezing like every 3hours

yessss....one of the best experiences of my life.

the freezing was never too bad for me though, save for Operation Anchorage. enjoy it!!!

i lucked out and my friend gave away his copy of New Vegas Complete,....so now Im playing it for the 12th time, hoping to finally play Dead Money and Old Blues/Honest Hearts....cant wait to meet the Courier's predecessor@

Same here, at least until October. Publisher 2K is supposed to be releasing X-COM: Enemy Unknown and Bioshock Infinite that month. Turns out Firaxis is developing an authentic strategy remake of the original X-COM game. However, the FPS version that stirred up controversy two years ago is supposedly still in the works, too.

As for Bioshock Infinite, I might wait and see what the reviews are like first. Looks like Irrational Games came a long way since System Shock 2 though.

Bioshock Infinite has been delayed to 2013.

Wait until the Dark Souls DLC comes out - and in the meantime, instead of looking for a fresh experience, go back and finish something you never completed - I'm almost done getting 100% on Dead Space, and enjoying every minute of a 4 year old game.

Metal Gear Solid 4 will finally get it's Trophy patch in August I think, so I am really looking forward to replaying that, since I haven't touched it since I originally played and beat it.

Playing BF:BC2 again. I never really played that much before, but I do manage to have a 1.54 K/D ratio. Not that great, but not bad for someone who never really plays the game consistently.

I think I'm gonna try to get the GoW: Ghost of Sparta platinum soon. But first... I'm gonna watch blade runner for the first time.

Any problems connecting to EA's network? I tried BF3 and Bad Co 2 last night and it wouldn't do shit on XBL.

Guest Frankie5fingers

now i'm playing it as a villain can't wait to nuke megaton,

thats single-handedly the main reason why i replay that game so much. i must of blown up megaton like 30 times now. lol

Just picked it up on the Steam Summer Sale (aka The Raping of The Wallet and Buying Stuff I Don't Need) after my PS3 copy got stolen by a nutcase.

Any problems connecting to EA's network? I tried BF3 and Bad Co 2 last night and it wouldn't do shit on XBL.

no, no problems at all. I'm playing on PS3. Maybe they were doing maintenance on the XBL BF servers? That or you might need to change settings in your router's firewall.

Metal Gear Solid 4 will finally get it's Trophy patch in August I think, so I am really looking forward to replaying that, since I haven't touched it since I originally played and beat it.

I'm super excited for this! I beat the game 4 times but the last time I beat it was years ago. I'm gonna go for plat for sure.

Ah thats cool about the MGS trophy patch, I'll probably do the same, I loved that game. So much hilarity to be had with molotovs and voodoo dolls.

I just bought tony hawks pro skater HD and I'm fucking disappointed, its shit. I should have tried the demo before buying it :(

Yeah, I can't understand how Kotaku could recommend this game - all the other reviews have been pretty scathing.

Guest Pennywise

Defense Grid. A really cheap steam summer sale tower defense game. Really cool and well worth the 3 quid or whatever i spent on it.

d.jpg

Bioshock Infinite has been delayed to 2013.

Oh...darn. I ought to pursue more outdoor/creative hobbies anyway.

Archived