IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

any good?

contemplating buying it.

The camera is a bit wonky, but there is a button to recenter the camera so it's behind Jack. The targeting system is a bit wonky as well since its the same button to recenter the camera, except you have to hold it, so I only use it for bosses really. Other than that I love the style, music, voice acting, bosses and the over the top kills.

In the earlier levels the enemies remind me of Splatterpunks, only more muscular.

I'm a poor, frugal, bastard. But If I wasn't I'd buy it at 50 bucks. I think I will wait and buy it after a price drop, because it is a game I want to own.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oddworld - Abe's Oddysee

:wub:

:beer: Abe's Exoddus had some additional incredible design...the FeeCo Depot, Bonewerkz, Slig Barracks... and the soundtrack...! But the macabre atmosphere is stronger in Oddysee ... I showed it to my gf a few weeks ago as another one of my childhood jigsaw pieces and she got seriously scared (even though we were playing through Resi4 and SH2 before and she was enjoying those)

goddamn i've been waiting for Bit Trip Beat to come out on wiiware, and it's the most frustrating game ever! chiptune soundtrack is all aces though. i thought i was decent at Pong and Arkanoid, but this shit is another level.

i just got a wii so i'll probably be grabbing it too. just bought twilight princess, mario galaxy, mercury meltdown revolution and wiiplay, lol great, more games to play and not finish, heh.

goddamn i've been waiting for Bit Trip Beat to come out on wiiware, and it's the most frustrating game ever! chiptune soundtrack is all aces though. i thought i was decent at Pong and Arkanoid, but this shit is another level.

Played it today, hurt my eyes, had fun, music is awesome, it's challenging, I like that bit shifter did the music for the menu and credits.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

me and the wife just finished lego star wars. theres just not enough 2 players games out there.

still changing our mind everyday as to whether to buy a ps3 or xbox360. today is a "well which is cheapest" day.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
need for speed 2, only for drifting

yes! loved that game so much. i bought 'need for speed: carbon' and its awful, real shite. they tried to make it more gta like and of course it sucks in that comparison. drifiting is pure fun.

me and the wife just finished lego star wars. theres just not enough 2 players games out there.

still changing our mind everyday as to whether to buy a ps3 or xbox360. today is a "well which is cheapest" day.

There is rumours of a PS3 price drop to 299.00 just before the Game Developers Conference on March 22nd... you may want to hold out for that. Barring that, there will be a new bundle 80GB PS3 with Resistance: Fall of Man and Motorstorm included for free at the normal price of 399.00, due out March 24th.

• 6 months later...

Air Hockey: Face-Off.

"Air Hockey: Face Off, is an exciting, FREE, TWO player only, air hockey game that uses both player's screens for a larger rink surface than any other air hockey game available on the App Store. Play against friends over Bluetooth and watch the puck fly from screen-to-screen in the fastest, most entertaining head-to-head game to hit the App Store to date."

Click here to download it for FREE

http://www.sadrobotsoftware.com

I did the sound for it, and just trying to get the word out. It's already hit Top 100 Sports App in iTunes. We're looking to get up to 25.

Some in action video here: http://www.vimeo.com/6638089

Archived