IGNORED

Augmented Reality

Joyrex

Cool. How can we use it to do something useful?

i agree, online teaching? guides for the internet? take apart a digital version of something, expanding small parts in size? lectures?

That would actually be really useful for online classes teaching mechanics or something. If you could have all your students print off sheets that would break apart an engine block or something when you put it on the webcam.

that would be great, especially if you need to highlight parts or make them bigger, but this would only really useful once the standard for webcam video quality to be quite high, but then you could also say that a well designed online interactive piece which multiple people could use at the same time with a teacher could have the same effect and that the augmented reality is just a novelty or is better for exhibitions or museums as kids would love it? or that really it is just pointless and the real problem is raising the standard of design for education? WHO KNOWS

you could also do something with some sort of multiplayer game maybe?

i think maybe its perfect for museums

Maybe it's one step closer to having holograms :ok:

maybe, that would be technical amazing but i imagine very very very creepy like ron muek sculptures

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&am...sa=N&tab=wi

Guest mrcopyandpaste
old tech. there's already ones that are fully interactive.

lol thats so just for lifting hentai girls skirts

• 13 years later...