IGNORED

Need some good music like Autechre

thehauntingsoul

Cool tune Colin. Thanks for sharing! You reminded me... Baaaaaaack in the day I did a little set inspired by Untilted as well. I was rather proud of this track at the time. Still am, but I see where it could be improved now. A bit of a slow build, but I definitely feel like there are similar "AE live tour" textures creeping in there. I hope you guys give its a listen through all the way. (images are mine too). Cheers!

Edited by gl0tch

Cool tune Colin. Thanks for sharing! You reminded me... Baaaaaaack in the day I did a little set inspired by Untilted as well. I was rather proud of this track at the time. Still am, but I see where it could be improved now. A bit of a slow build, but I definitely feel like there are similar "AE live tour" textures creeping in there. I hope you guys give its a listen through all the way. (images are mine too). Cheers!

nice. particularly like the 23 minutes to 33 minutes chunk. nice patterns. heady and chunky jams. 

• 2 weeks later...

the opener of i-o is a perfect match of advanced-era LFO with oversteps. get similar vibes from the artwork ;)

• 3 weeks later...

both ep's from the sprawl are blowing my brains out

haven't seen anyone talk about them here and i tought some of you AE freaks should def give em a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkB_614dI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYCUCUji-Ag

Ooh didn't know they had done a second EP

• 2 weeks later...