IGNORED

Need some good music like Autechre

thehauntingsoul

Uochi Toki: a glitch/rap duo with lyrics of high literal level.

they often cite Autechre in the lyrics, and the foundation does not hide a passion for asymmetry.

epic at 3:03:

Space and visceral (but less autechrisch) their collaboration with Nadja, with a touch of plotkyn:

The live sets are an interesting experience, too:

Uochi Toki: a glitch/rap duo with lyrics of high literal level.

they often cite Autechre in the lyrics, and the foundation does not hide a passion for asymmetry.

Thank you!!

Their live sets are frickn incredible. Seems they have a bandcamp page, as does the keyboardist/producer for his solo stuff... I can't wait to dive into it on my next day off.

Live shows blew my mind... So cool... =oD

Hi! First message here!

A huge Autechre fan since 1997. :happy: (also love Oval/Markus Popp, Snd/Mark Fell, Scsi-9, The Field, Dither, Zomby's debuts, DMX Krew, Bochum Welt, Fizzarum, Phon.O, Kraftwerk, Bjork, Klaus Schulze, Patric Catani, Snakefinger, Rhythm & Sound, Sofa Surfers, etc...)

For my first post, i wanted to share one of electronica artists i like most: Dither

I think it can especially please to any AE fan.

Try to listen first "Urei":

https://m-tronic.bandcamp.com/album/urei

or "Summit":

https://m-tronic.bandcamp.com/album/summit

this is quite nice, thanks!

^ wow haven't ever listened to arovane before. Guy has skill? But it's amazing how every single second it's so, so obvious where all of this is coming from - props for sounding like a slightly too catchy carbon copy of late 90s ae.

Edited by Guest

^ wow haven't ever listened to arovane before. Guy has skill? But it's amazing how every single second it's so, so obvious where all of this is coming from - props for sounding like a slightly too catchy carbon copy of late 90s ae.

arovane actually has a sense of melody

Edited by sheathe

arovane actually has a sense of melody

err...lol?

So I have been pretty much exclusively listening to the following few artists:

Autechre, BoC, Plaid, Bonobo, Squarepusher and Clark

I'm looking for something more in the vein of Ae/Clark style music.

I'm NOT looking for anything with vocals, and I much prefer synth over real recorded instruments. Any good suggestions? Thx all

This?

--->

Edited by encym

Give a listen to Moustache (Half A Scissor) by Mr. Oizo RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

It's actually how I found Autechre, trying to find similar stuff to it. One of my favorite albums. Sean Booth recommended himself in 2008. Has snares like in T Ess XI and Pen Expers. Sick stuff

Hi! First message here!

A huge Autechre fan since 1997. :happy: (also love Oval/Markus Popp, Snd/Mark Fell, Scsi-9, The Field, Dither, Zomby's debuts, DMX Krew, Bochum Welt, Fizzarum, Phon.O, Kraftwerk, Bjork, Klaus Schulze, Patric Catani, Snakefinger, Rhythm & Sound, Sofa Surfers, etc...)

For my first post, i wanted to share one of electronica artists i like most: Dither

I think it can especially please to any AE fan.

Try to listen first "Urei":

https://m-tronic.bandcamp.com/album/urei

or "Summit":

https://m-tronic.bandcamp.com/album/summit

this is quite nice, thanks!

Hey! Glad you like! :catfallen:

• 6 months later...