IGNORED

Need some good music like Autechre

thehauntingsoul

i just grabbed this other day.. lo's of gems on it. also huge compilation

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2819598232 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

this other exm release is killer. 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=604201003 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

it's totally worth picking through the releases on this label. some nice stuff thoguh varies for my tastes but will surely appeal to some here. 

https://kaer-uiks.bandcamp.com/music

the free mtch release is dope. 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=39378143 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i posted a clip of this somewhere in this thread but the full 40 minutes is up now and it's really awesome imo. 

Phasing - is the resulting collaboration of Marin Vesely [enV] & Zac Chia [Proqxis];

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last thing I released was a bit influenced by the Untilted Glasgow show. If you like those off kilter beats, surprising transitions, and odd tonal bits, then you might dig this.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=50544183 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Someone was kind enough to leave a review:

Phacemelting techno with all the body parts replaced with metallic four-dimensional cubes. Somewhere between Under BOAC, Musik Aus Strom and T++, but with an additional layer of engineering concept that elevates this to a much more calculated approach than the "random" hallmarks of this genre might imply. Not a weak moment!
Edited by Braintree

The last thing I released was a bit influenced by the Untilted Glasgow show. If you like those off kilter beats, surprising transitions, and odd tonal bits, then you might dig this.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=50544183 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Someone was kind enough to leave a review:

Phacemelting techno with all the body parts replaced with metallic four-dimensional cubes. Somewhere between Under BOAC, Musik Aus Strom and T++, but with an additional layer of engineering concept that elevates this to a much more calculated approach than the "random" hallmarks of this genre might imply. Not a weak moment!

that's dope.  nice jams