thehauntingsoul

Need some good music like Autechre

Appears to have a nasty case of cfern with 6IE.CR complications

I think that he have recorded an album with 11  grooves of solo drums ... now I let sleep take hold of me, tomorrow I'll do a face to face with Discogs ...

found it. it's called "Pocket Change". not out yet. release is later this month. also has a bunch of sample loops FS on loop loft. 

the pocket change stuff sounds like the youtube clips. 

Good! This will be something to follow.

It is true, Nate Smith's projects gravitate around fairly classical sounds (jazz, fusion funk), but often there are  sudden digresses in the abstract:

Then there would be Alessandro Petrol Pedretti, less exuberant drummer than Nate Smith (who is a killer), but sometimes hit, too, by a severe cfern infection:
Edited by AE35unit

i just grabbed this other day.. lo's of gems on it. also huge compilation

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2819598232 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

this other exm release is killer. 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=604201003 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

it's totally worth picking through the releases on this label. some nice stuff thoguh varies for my tastes but will surely appeal to some here. 

https://kaer-uiks.bandcamp.com/music

the free mtch release is dope. 

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=39378143 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

^ sounds like a ripoff ...but itz not bad 

lots of good stuff on his sc

Edited by xox

i posted a clip of this somewhere in this thread but the full 40 minutes is up now and it's really awesome imo. 

Phasing - is the resulting collaboration of Marin Vesely [enV] & Zac Chia [Proqxis];

The last thing I released was a bit influenced by the Untilted Glasgow show. If you like those off kilter beats, surprising transitions, and odd tonal bits, then you might dig this.

[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=50544183 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5]

Someone was kind enough to leave a review:

Phacemelting techno with all the body parts replaced with metallic four-dimensional cubes. Somewhere between Under BOAC, Musik Aus Strom and T++, but with an additional layer of engineering concept that elevates this to a much more calculated approach than the "random" hallmarks of this genre might imply. Not a weak moment!
Edited by Braintree