thehauntingsoul

Need some good music like Autechre

Cool tune Colin. Thanks for sharing! You reminded me... Baaaaaaack in the day I did a little set inspired by Untilted as well. I was rather proud of this track at the time. Still am, but I see where it could be improved now. A bit of a slow build, but I definitely feel like there are similar "AE live tour" textures creeping in there. I hope you guys give its a listen through all the way. (images are mine too). Cheers!

Edited by gl0tch

Cool tune Colin. Thanks for sharing! You reminded me... Baaaaaaack in the day I did a little set inspired by Untilted as well. I was rather proud of this track at the time. Still am, but I see where it could be improved now. A bit of a slow build, but I definitely feel like there are similar "AE live tour" textures creeping in there. I hope you guys give its a listen through all the way. (images are mine too). Cheers!

nice. particularly like the 23 minutes to 33 minutes chunk. nice patterns. heady and chunky jams. 

Doesn't sound all that much like Autechre to me but it *is* really nice. Thanks for posting!

i'm just at the beginning, and it is already lust

Edited by AE35unit

Amazing, the ice recorded with hydrophones presumably? Chris Watson did similar on a (I think) Touch podcast about his time recording in Antarctica with the BBC. Really good all round that, actually.

the opener of i-o is a perfect match of advanced-era LFO with oversteps. get similar vibes from the artwork ;)

both ep's from the sprawl are blowing my brains out

haven't seen anyone talk about them here and i tought some of you AE freaks should def give em a listen

both ep's from the sprawl are blowing my brains out

haven't seen anyone talk about them here and i tought some of you AE freaks should def give em a listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkB_614dI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYCUCUji-Ag

Ooh didn't know they had done a second EP

Listened to Additional Production by Funkstörung today. Never a worse Chiastic Slide/Envane ripoff!

this from Keiss sound like a match between os veix3 and 0=O

Begins at 0:15

Ghana is untilted to the root.

Anyway, Mira Calix's upper ups (from Utopia) proceeds with that dyspnoea and asthmatic act so dear to her husband