IGNORED

Need some good music like Autechre

thehauntingsoul

• 3 weeks later...

This morning I noticed just how groovy the 3hour+ eco friendly setting on my dishwasher sounds once it ramps up. Added to the soft soothing repeating rhythm was the texture of water sloshing around inside.

best thing since confield.

After spending much of this week exploring exm's discography having been prompted by this thread, it's clear that exm is the best answer to OP's question.  exm is the only artist I've seen that fits the "if you like Autechre" bill.  To me the work is super solid, excellent stuff; like a slightly more user friendly Autechre.

After spending much of this week exploring exm's discography having been prompted by this thread, it's clear that exm is the best answer to OP's question.  exm is the only artist I've seen that fits the "if you like Autechre" bill.  To me the work is super solid, excellent stuff; like a slightly more user friendly Autechre.

Except for the graphics (which probably represents the detail of something I did not understand, remaining for me only an anonymous stylistic expedient), for the rest I agree on everything: Ilmnt is a very meditated album and often creates that three-dimensional space in which ae swim. Despite the obvious analogies, you never have the irritating feeling of listening to a bad copy, listen to it simply enter in its beauty.

The third track (hold on) has many points in common with elic6 0nset, although it came out first: it would be fairer to say the opposite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...