IGNORED

W32.mydoom.au@mm

YEK

it's my favorite analord track, i like the whole epicness of it, but i also like the mood. i was thinking, what's going on in rdj's head when he writes this song? perhaps more of an answer than happy or sad cause there's more to it than that. let's rip it apart and ask the deep questions. maybe i like W32.mydoom.au@mm so much becuase i've never heard something or felt something like how it is

discuss, kthnxbye

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought there was a lot of watmm hate for this track, where did you all come from?

maybe They grew up

Guest ZeroHour

love this one myself, can't put it on a loop for hours on end like I can with other aphex songs but still like it

Guest Babar
It's an excellent track but there's no need to dissect it. Lol.

ok, joyrex ban him now

just kidding :angry: .

To redeem myself, here is my advice (@cpokey). Sooner or later someone will ask you to read the rules. There is a link for that in the upper left corner. Don't read them ! It's a fucking trap the 1000+ post members have ploted against newbs like you. Unfortunately I can't say what is hidden behind the link, just follow my advice. Actually it's kind of like Odysseus and the siren's voice.

hi,

read the rules

yea u think ur bein cool but in reality u gotta read the rules too and you cant tell anyone anything yet with your abysmal post count

hi,

read the rules

yea u think ur bein cool but in reality u gotta read the rules too and you cant tell anyone anything yet with your abysmal post count

post cunt

Guest Rabid

hi,

read the rules

post cunt

read the rules

I love the track. the fact that it sounds abit undescribably emotional is because he's using an off key of the melodic minor scale, namely an augmented VI, which then goes to a regular VI, and the root. It's a progression that I've loved ever since.

Guest Kenneth172
it's my favorite analord track, i like the whole epicness of it, but i also like the mood. i was thinking, what's going on in rdj's head when he writes this song? perhaps more of an answer than happy or sad cause there's more to it than that. let's rip it apart and ask the deep questions. maybe i like W32.mydoom.au@mm so much becuase i've never heard something or felt something like how it is

discuss, kthnxbye

Yeah, it's fucking deep. Sounds like Aphex is in a bad mood, troubled or something but enjoying it, it's one of those darker side tracks that I keep coming back to. It's probably my fave track from the whole of the Analord series too. It sounds vaguely Polygon Window-esque in places too, I think that's maybe why I like it.

Archived