IGNORED

Accidentally getting spicy peppers in my eyes or my penis head

Guest my usernames always really suck

Like I'll be eating spicy pork rinds and later rub my eye or fap and I'll get the spicy seasoning on one of my mucus membranes and it hurts like shit.

Is there any quick way to alleviate the pain? Running water over my dick, or making tears, doesn't seem to expedite it.

chilli is oil based, and generally fat-soluble, so no amount of water is going to help.

try milk or butter. (milk for your eyes, then wash them in boiled and cooled saline)

Saline?

You mean that stuff those body mod weirdos inject into their testicles?

salt water dude.

boil the kettle, pour a little into an eyebath cup with like half a teaspoon of salt. allow salt to dissolve, and water to cool.

use it to wash out the milk that you used to wash out the chilli with.

otherwise you'll probvably get a nasty dose of conjunctivitis.

alternatively, just wash your hands in a little oil after you've handled chillis, then soap and water.

before you touch yourself.

Guest Stoppit

my friend got 'Sudden Death Sauce' in his eye.

this is sudden death sauce:

blairs_sudden_death.jpg

It's quite hot.

He cried.

I laughed.

Guest glasse

blairs_sudden_death.jpg

It's quite hot.

He cried.

I laughed.

yup. they had suicide wings at my work one time. the kind you have to sign a waiver when you pick them up. i had one, and it was insanely hot. later, i decided to go out so i put my contacts in and there was still oils in my fingers..

Guest Stoppit

blairs_sudden_death.jpg

It's quite hot.

He cried.

I laughed.

yup. they had suicide wings at my work one time. the kind you have to sign a waiver when you pick them up. i had one, and it was insanely hot. later, i decided to go out so i put my contacts in and there was still oils in my fingers..

ouch. I know my friend was in a lot of pain (teehee)

of course, the whole thing would have been funnier if i'd managed not to jab myself in the eye with my thumb (i don't know how) a few minutes earlier. I nearly poked out my left eye, and he had red-hot chilli in his right eye. We were severly lacking in depth perception.

blairs_sudden_death.jpg

It's quite hot.

He cried.

I laughed.

ouch. I know my friend was in a lot of pain (teehee)

of course, the whole thing would have been funnier if i'd managed not to jab myself in the eye with my thumb (i don't know how) a few minutes earlier. I nearly poked out my left eye, and he had red-hot chilli in his right eye. We were severly lacking in depth perception.

Hot Sauce: 2

WATMM: 0

Archived