IGNORED

bakon vodka

Guest tht tne

I've got 4oz of coffee soaking in 200mL of vodka @ home right now, plus 2 vanilla beans in some vodka too. I'm making tinctures to add to a Porter I'm brewing. Vanilla Java Porter FTW :sup: Should be amazing come Christmas time!

edit: I might try the bacon vodka, but I don't like bloody marys at all... don't really know what else I'd use it for.

I've got 4oz of coffee soaking in 200mL of vodka @ home right now, plus 2 vanilla beans in some vodka too. I'm making tinctures to add to a Porter I'm brewing. Vanilla Java Porter FTW :sup: Should be amazing come Christmas time!

edit: I might try the bacon vodka, but I don't like bloody marys at all... don't really know what else I'd use it for.

:w00t: i will do that wine trade for a couple of those!!!!

I was making strawberry banana smoothies this morning and had a couple slices of bacon sitting there. I was tempted to put them in the blender, but I ate them instead!

"bacon beer" :: smokebeer.jpg

meattodrink.png

good god that sounds delicious plz someone drink this and tell me its fucking amazing

I've had it before, not my thing really. VERY smoky. And yeah, it does taste like bacon.

Archived