A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

Benny's Video - 8/10

Code Unknown - 8.5/10

What? - Fell asleep. Don't think I'll bother going back and watching the rest.

Escape from L.A - 5/10

Guest tht tne

inception - it was ok, nice escher-like visuals, likeable characters, good performances but overall it wasn't deep enough

salt - i love angelina jolie, i would pay to watch her read the phone book, needed more nudity though (there was none)

io sono l'amore - very slow to start, i couldn't sit through more than 25 min. of this, also the only other people in the auditorium were talking over it

Guest Mirezzi

The Ghost Writer - Awesome. So much fun...loved it. It's a shame there aren't more films like this being made. Maybe that's because I love mysteries. I'd like to see Shadow of the Wind get a good Polanski-style treatment.

The Ghost Writer - Awesome. So much fun...loved it. It's a shame there aren't more films like this being made. Maybe that's because I love mysteries. I'd like to see Shadow of the Wind get a good Polanski-style treatment.

Did someone hack into your account? because I agree with you... :shrug:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

salt - i love angelina jolie, i would pay to watch her read the phone book, needed more nudity though (there was none)

why would you wan to see her naked now? skinny fake tits etc. just go watch hackers or that film (i forget) where shes still pre-surgery and gets them out

Guest Mirezzi

Did someone hack into your account? because I agree with you... :shrug:

We agree quite often, honey. You just get all pissy and forget that when we disagree. :spiteful:

Guest beatfanatic

Inception

8/10 - great visuals, great music and an amazing concept. I dont think Ellen Page was right for the role of Ariadne though. She just had this dead-pan look in all of her scenes which was irritating.

I saw that "The Mist" movie based on a Stephen King story on tv (German), it scared me a little. First I thought it would be more subtle so I was initially disappointed, but the way it turned out it was really kind of horrible cause there was so much stuff and all so exaggerated. Plus the ending was neat. Pretty watchable all in all!

I saw that "The Mist" movie based on a Stephen King story on tv (German), it scared me a little. First I thought it would be more subtle so I was initially disappointed, but the way it turned out it was really kind of horrible cause there was so much stuff and all so exaggerated. Plus the ending was neat. Pretty watchable all in all!

Everyone died and out of the mist came 700 meter tall creatures.

Best movie ever.

Guest AcrossCanyons

watched Old Boy for the 2nd or 3rd time, still as brilliant as the first. the last 30 minutes or so are incredible.

A Bittersweet Life - 6/10

There were some great fights, great shoot out scenes, and great car chases but the story was quite boring. I was expecting more twists and turns from thisi Korean movie since it got a 7,9 on IMDB.com because that's right around what Madeo, Memories of Murder and The Chaser gets.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

really? I've tried watching it twice and I keep falling asleep half way through. I will definitely finish it tonight if I don't fall asleep again (haven't been getting much sleep at all though in its defense)

Donnie Brasco - 8/10 fah' geht about it, good 70s mafia movie for sure. Not incredible but really good.

Guest Mirezzi

the ghost writer - really engrossing. probably my favorite movie i've seen this year.

Fuck yeah, mine easily. Such a goddamn well-made film. The ending was so utterly lol/brilliant. Also worth noting: best role for McGregor in over a decade.

POOF! *papers go flying* :crazy:

Archived