IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

murder by death 7/10

peter sellers as a chinaman? oh wow. there were really funny moments and some terrible moments but mainly it was very funny.

the Jamesir Bensonmum bit i had to rewind to enjoy again

plus professor mcgonnigal

plus columbo playing columbo?

Catfish - 8/10

I don't want to spoil too much so to put it short, it's about a guy who chats with a girl and her entire family on Facebook. Make sure NOT to watch the trailer because it'll ruin a lot of things for you. But if you're interested in internet behaviour, Erving Goffman's dramaturgical model, and if you're looking for a decent documentary that ISN'T about conspiracies, economics or politics then make sure to check this one out.

Catfish - 8/10

I don't want to spoil too much so to put it short, it's about a guy who chats with a girl and her entire family on Facebook. Make sure NOT to watch the trailer because it'll ruin a lot of things for you. But if you're interested in internet behaviour, Erving Goffman's dramaturgical model, and if you're looking for a decent documentary that ISN'T about conspiracies, economics or politics then make sure to check this one out.

same rating here, a horror film without the blood and guts.....and are we sure this is real? If it is, woh! :ohmy:

Catfish - 8/10

same rating here, a horror film without the blood and guts.....and are we sure this is real? If it is, woh! :ohmy:

I think it is. I don't think that they would show

the retarded brothers (especially the one beating the crap out of himself)

if it wasn't.

Nightmare on Elm St (2010) tonight

I watched that the other week. Don't get your hopes up!

Haha don't worry i wont, don't think i have seen one decent remake as of late, these are sad times :(

Nightmare on Elm St (2010) tonight

I watched that the other week. Don't get your hopes up!

Haha don't worry i wont, don't think i have seen one decent remake as of late, these are sad times :(

True say... True say...

I've been delving into some older horror films as of late. Watching ones I'd missed for whatever reason. Watched Event Horizon recently, not too shabby... Basically Hellraiser in space..

Nice, i might be doing a mini horror movie marathon with old classics at Halloween

Ive recently been watching the twilight zone episodes from the 50s/60s as well, some classics from then

Nice, i might be doing a mini horror movie marathon with old classics at Halloween

Ive recently been watching the twilight zone episodes from the 50s/60s as well, some classics from then

I have a friend who was telling me about a horror film festival his friend runs in Dublin at Halloween called Horrorthon I think. It runs for five days, really want to go but I won't be able to get the time off :(

It's been going for a few years and they've had some decent films playing! Love horror movies.

I have a friend who was telling me about a horror film festival his friend runs in Dublin at Halloween called Horrorthon I think. It runs for five days, really want to go but I won't be able to get the time off :(

It's been going for a few years and they've had some decent films playing! Love horror movies.

Never heard of this, its in the IFI in dublin and has been going for 13 years apparently :blink:

http://www.horrorthon.com/

Cheers for the heads up, I'll definitely consider heading out to see something over the weekend :beer:

Wish they were showing more classics though, the shining should be up there...

from the little i've heard about catfish it sounds interesting, the trailer actually really turned me off for all it's over zealous Hitchcock comparisons but little rumblings i've heard from people who've seen it got me interested again.

I have no idea Squee...we shall find out someday

in the meantime here is an awesome photo from the set of the original Alien

BTSaliensiesta.jpg

Nice!

I really want to watch Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) after last night's episode of South Park...

from the little i've heard about catfish it sounds interesting, the trailer actually really turned me off for all it's over zealous Hitchcock comparisons but little rumblings i've heard from people who've seen it got me interested again.

The movie is NOTHING like the trailer.

Great episode, Freddy the homemaker seemed so genuine...poor Mr Mackey :pedobear:

2010 Freddy looks a little 'special'...

don't even remember anything except pure disappointment....

wasn't so hot on the first Paranormal Activity but I read a review on the sequel and it sounds better...

In the mood for horror as well, Alien prequel can't get here fast enough...

new elm street started off alright ( as they do, true say, true say) phheh. But ain't no thang.

We kept watching it mainly to see how they remade everything really.

shot nicely at least.

Archived