IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the expendables 2/10

wow. to make a film this bad in every aspect you must surely be trying to make a bad movie.

the lighting was pitch black. the fight scene editing was way too fast. the acting was pretty much what you would expect. lundrum takes the award for worst acting in one of the worst films i have ever seen. it was so bad i couldnt turn it off in hopes of seeing somethign even worse seconds later.

the best moment is when the one guy punches the guy whose on fire in a face! yeeeeah

oh and maybe when statham pops out of the front of the plane

so he went back for the girl and then left?? haha romance!

the scene with stallone, arnie and bruce willis omg titans of acting improvising with each other = pure beauty

no one told mickey rourke what film he was in. a 2 min tattoo and a little cry

and it ends on a poem!

rollon expendables 2

I really wasn't sure if I was watching an action movie parody? I know Stallone apparently has an IQ as big as his ego but the level of satire would have flown well over the heads of it's intended audience.

Rambo IV was watchable and gritty but the continuity on the expendables was very confusing like they just got 20 cameras and ran about the set like kids playing army.

I did like the AA-12 automatic shotgun and Sly chopping that guys clean head off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80j4_hwU6E

hobo with a shotgun - 0/10

really? I thought that was fun.

Battle Los Angeles

watched an hour until M.Rodreguiz came along being a USMC and ruined everything about the film. why cant she just leave it out for a few films?

wtf how did she ruin it? it was ruined from the beginning.

ive never liked her because she's playing the same marine or car mechanic every film she is in. she should turn up in a stupid rom-com to freshen it up a bit

and your right she just added to the massive facepalm that B:LA was.

Rodreguiz is a piss poor actress. She never adapts to the script or the situation. She is basically written off as a lesbian, or extremely manly woman, who feeds off the weaknesses of men and loves to beat the shit out of them.

Anyways,

Band of Brothers - 8/10

It was good, but I enjoyed Saving Private Ryan a lot more. SPR is the best fucking WWII movie ever.

She is basically written off as a lesbian, or extremely manly woman, who feeds off the weaknesses of men and loves to beat the shit out of them.

that's hot

Rodreguiz is a piss poor actress. She never adapts to the script or the situation. She is basically written off as a lesbian, or extremely manly woman, who feeds off the weaknesses of men and loves to beat the shit out of them.

She's also the sexiest thing I've ever seen in a movie.

Inside Job - 8/10

If you're not familiar with wall street dynamics, you really have to pay attention to the technobabble in this film (I actually had to rewind a couple sentences and graphs a few times to get it), but it's worth it. Packed to the brim with information and extremely enraging. There's nothing -that- sensational about the things the movie explains (though the relationship between your house mortgage and investment banks, stock market derivatives and shitty loans was really interesting to learn more about), we got fucked by the rich like usual.

hobo with a shotgun

holy fucking shit the soundtrack, the soundtrack!

best grindhouse film yet (except from the extremely saturated colors).

Guest analogue wings

I DONT CARE

Guest Z_B_Z

yeah hobo with a shotgun sucked. i wasted 10 bucks on that... i think im going back to torrents. who cares about being responsible and ethical when i get ripped off with shit like this. 10 bucks for that! and it was a rental!... got maybe 20 minutes into it.. kept zoning out from boredom.

jackass 3 - good as the first two. id go for 4 and 5. jesus this is a sadistic society. most of the guys in here are trembling, weeping, or both, but i love the silent comedy esque gags. knoxville is brilliant.

the fighter - everything was good about this film except for the cardboard cutout that is mark wahlberg. the only characters i ever really believe him in are extreme assholes, like his role in the departed. tho 'boogie nights' is an exception. bale lived up to the hype. an incredibly realistic performance.

2012: time for change - kind of a lame documentary about putting a positive spin on the whole 2012 meme. too bad, a lot of squandered potential. the narrator and 'seeker' that guides the viewer through the film, daniel pinchbeck, is the author of some interesting terence mckenna like books, but hes been repeating himself ad infinitum ever since those things were published 4-5 years ago. new ideas please.

Guest disparaissant

tumblr_ljb3prDvjv1qbliaho1_500.png

Tom Servo: Aw come onnnn, just one more sacrifice before we go?

Mike Nelson: Okay, but this is the FINAL sacrifice!

I started at season 6 and I'm on season 9. God I have missed this show.

Went and saw Insidious last night with a big group of people, it was a fun time. It's not overly scary but it has plenty of scare moments, the girls all screamed (and a couple of the guys), concept was pretty cool and done in an original way (astral projection anyone?), and I think it was one of the better horror movies I've seen in a while even if some parts were slightly campy and the ending became slightly predictable when it came close. It was a fun time and like a friend described "like being in a haunted house, without being in a haunted house.

Went and saw Insidious last night with a big group of people, it was a fun time. It's not overly scary but it has plenty of scare moments, the girls all screamed (and a couple of the guys), concept was pretty cool and done in an original way (astral projection anyone?), and I think it was one of the better horror movies I've seen in a while even if some parts were slightly campy and the ending became slightly predictable when it came close. It was a fun time and like a friend described "like being in a haunted house, without being in a haunted house.

This was about my impression. I had low expectations going in but enjoyed it enough.

Many reviewers hated the astral projection stuff but I thought it made it a whole lot more interesting. Most of the scares were pretty meh, but the part where the demon is behind the dad fucking made my blood run cold for a second. Thought they showed too much of the demon/lost spirits in the last quarter or so of the movie. Less is more with horror films imo. I liked the titles and bits of the soundtrack as well.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

without seeing it i am going to award it 10/10 for natalie portmans ass i saw in a trailer

(your highness)

Guest Z_B_Z

bale lived up to the hype. an incredibly realistic performance.

hmmn i thought the exact opposite.

thought he was hammy or something?

Archived