IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

jackass 3 - a couple of lols were had. i didn't know steve-o got clean. he looked kind of sad with it all.

I though it was amusing to see them old, knackered and shitting themselves instead of the foolhardy skateboard attitude they had when it first started.

It did make me laugh out loud more than anything other film in the last 12 months and I can't imagine what it would have been like in 3D at the cinema!

I think Preston stole the show a lot in this one.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Billov

3D didn't add a huge amount, besides airborn dildos flying at your face... and chunks of poo... god that was a messy end to their adventures :facepalm:

Guest Gbiscuit

Finished Evangelion as well as End of Evangelion the other day with my buddy.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Finished Evangelion as well as End of Evangelion the other day with my buddy.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

cool. i just watched the second movie last night ( 2.22) , it was pretty cool... i like most of the changes they have done with these new films. now that you've watched those ones though you can move on to these.

good luck!

Oh dear, haha.

Have the new films added/changed anything substantial so far?

yeah, here and there

you might want to wait a bit actually. let it all sink in...

jackass 3 - a couple of lols were had. i didn't know steve-o got clean. he looked kind of sad with it all.

It did make me laugh out loud more than anything other film in the last 12 months

me too probably but "comedies" aren't usually funny. i was forced to watch 'due date' the other day (the hangover was slightly funny in places) and it was a pile of unfunny shite. funny that.

It did make me laugh out loud more than anything other film in the last 12 months

me too probably but "comedies" aren't usually funny. i was forced to watch 'due date' the other day (the hangover was slightly funny in places) and it was a pile of unfunny shite. funny that.

Innit. I lament all comedies I've seen out of the US in the last few years, I haven't seen a funny film from there in ages. The only reason I say US is because we had In The Loop a couple years back which was hilarious, and Four Lions.

Unless there's been a really funny film I've missed. Open to recommendations of course.

I thought Superbad was pretty good for a comedy movie.

And Six Feet Under is a great series. Just bought the first three seasons, I know most of the episodes but I might have missed a few in between.

Oh and I got my dad hooked on Breaking Bad. He bought season 2 and now watches the episodes in English when he's alone and then re-watches them in German dub with his girlfriend. :huh:

Innit. I lament all comedies I've seen out of the US in the last few years, I haven't seen a funny film from there in ages. The only reason I say US is because we had In The Loop a couple years back which was hilarious, and Four Lions.

Unless there's been a really funny film I've missed. Open to recommendations of course.

i thought four lions was dire. last 'comedy' i enjoyed was le donk and scor-zay-zee but probably didn't actually laugh much.

stiller, sandler, wilson and everyone else with the monopoly on hollywood comedy can suck my unamused cock.

stiller, sandler, wilson and everyone else with the monopoly on hollywood comedy can suck my unamused cock.

Agreed. Although that said, Stiller on Arrested Development as Tony Wonder was funny as fuck.

Predators. I had been avoiding this but I wanted something dumb to watch while I exercised. It was as awful as I expected. Completely unimaginative, lifeless, and nonsensical. Best visual effect was Adrian Brody's nose.

Agreed. Although that said, Stiller on Arrested Development as Tony Wonder was funny as fuck.

Anchorman.jpg

the only good one ^

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

crazy heart

actually very enjoyable. didnt expect much going in but the songs were really well done and bridges was good. i like original songs in films that aren't musicals (almost famous stillwater!)

hangover

very funny on second viewing but it takes away from it the fact that you know where he is and that he isnt under the hood etc. looking forward to the sequel. mr chow is very annoying hopefully they calm his role down

Guest disparaissant

Anchorman.jpg

the only good one ^

ah im so glad SOMEONE agrees, everyone thinks i am a loon for only liking anchorman and thinking every other will ferrell movie is garbage.

Archived