IGNORED

why my life has gone to shit

Guest no weed

Wow, that sounds like a rough situation! I remember when I was your age I got into a similar situation and actually ended up in jail (that's another long story...). Anyways, I really tried to straighten out my life and ended up meeting my future wife at an AA meeting. She introduced me to the grace one can achieve through faith in the lord Jesus Christ, which was the only thing that truly helped me get my life back in order. I'm not trying to preach to you, but please don't count out God and faith as being sound ways of rediscovering one's self. He knows whats best for you and as long as you have even the smallest amount of faith you will notice a difference in your life.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my usernames always really suck

So the knowledge that your liver would turn into a door stop wasn't good enough reason to cut down on your drinking?

lol religion

You know, I understand your point... but what you are failing to realize is that Alcoholism is a disease. I admit that I was too weak without God to overcome it and seek out the help I needed.

Guest my usernames always really suck

If it's a disease, can I catch alcoholism from being sneezed on by a wino?

If it's a disease, can I catch alcoholism from being sneezed on by a wino?

I know your determined to not understand and try to undermine me with these "prove it or else" type questions... God doesn't need any more proof... Just look around at all the amazing things He created. He just needs more faith from people like you...

if it makes you feel any better....i looked at your profile on here...and saw that you had a two star rating....laughed at how pathetic that was.....and looked at mine and realized I had 1 star

Guest Mr Salads

I think scouting for a relationship at AA meetings is a mistake. Two addicts shouldnt be together. Thats bad news bears.

How the fuck has this topic gone on for so long?

1 Weed, i think it's great you "want recovery" but i think it's pretty obvious you don't really.

2 To be that upset over a name change is goddamn ridiculous.

3 Saying that weed isn't really your problem is just plain wrong. Weed is harmless for a lot of people but i know if i started smoking it again i'd be back on H before i knew it.

4 If you didn't drink or do drugs you probably wouldn't owe that much money, either A.) you wou;dn't owe it in the 1st place, or B.) you'd have the $ to pay for whatever.

Blah blah blah

/thread please god

ps. attention ho

Guest beatfanatic

capsacin has the best avatar

ohh yeah weed , it pisses me off that you make this thread and other thread about alcohol issues and then you have the tenacity to go to the "what are you drinking thread" and talk about how drunk you are

Guest Synthacat 9

av-6057.jpg

I saw this in a movie installation at some art & music show over the weekend

some guy was playing a sitar to it with a trio of a bassist, drummer, and gogo dancer behind him. not in the movie though, in real life.

capsacin has the best avatar

ohh yeah weed , it pisses me off that you make this thread and other thread about alcohol issues and then you have the tenacity to go to the "what are you drinking thread" and talk about how drunk you are

its fucking pisses me off that i fucking need a drink every fucking day.

- so don't fucking tell me it pisses you off.

Wow, that sounds like a rough situation! I remember when I was your age I got into a similar situation and actually ended up in jail (that's another long story...). Anyways, I really tried to straighten out my life and ended up meeting my future wife at an AA meeting. She introduced me to the grace one can achieve through faith in the lord Jesus Christ, which was the only thing that truly helped me get my life back in order. I'm not trying to preach to you, but please don't count out God and faith as being sound ways of rediscovering one's self. He knows whats best for you and as long as you have even the smallest amount of faith you will notice a difference in your life.

oh please no no no no no, i am NOT religious.

in the meetings i just replace everything they mention about this higher power - with music.

(hopefully that'll help)

and pizza. God made pizza. and beer.

Pizza and beer are so fucking super.

seriously :) yes

see thats what i'm thinking....but a few of my managers said i had nothing to go bankrupt over? ( i don't know really what they meant)

i don't really know..i cant pay it..no matter what.

so either we have to make a settlement or they just cant get there money.

sadly, i know no matter what - wouldn't end up in jail.

they don't have the room, an old friend of mine got caught with 10 balloons of herion on him and with a previous DUI. he was only in jail for 7 days - until they threw him into rehab because they don't have room.

i'm going back on monday to further assist the situation - i really need a lawyer.

see thats what i'm thinking....but a few of my managers said i had nothing to go bankrupt over? ( i don't know really what they meant)

i don't really know..i cant pay it..no matter what.

so either we have to make a settlement or they just cant get there money.

sadly, i know no matter what - wouldn't end up in jail.

they don't have the room, an old friend of mine got caught with 10 balloons of herion on him and with a previous DUI. he was only in jail for 7 days - until they threw him into rehab because they don't have room.

i'm going back on monday to further assist the situation - i really need a lawyer.

i think if you went bankrupt it really would give you a clean slate to work with, and you probably wouldn't feel like trying to drink your problems away.

Archived