IGNORED

Sloth

Friendly Foil

Guest Sir Winston

Not what general opinion would have you believe but I do like it alot. Very hard which is just the way I like it gay joke lol.

• 6 years later...
this mornig i'm listening to this track and i'm focusing myself just on one single sound, the piano\organ solo.

of course it's a sweet and amazing melody, but i was surprised when richard move this sound (solo melody) from left to right into my speakers.

wow, he always shock me. i love him.

i'm wondering, is there a file audio about this solo melody?

only this sound, and no else about the entire track.

bye to all.

• 4 weeks later...

this mornig i'm listening to this track and i'm focusing myself just on one single sound, the piano\organ solo.
of course it's a sweet and amazing melody, but i was surprised when richard move this sound (solo melody) from left to right into my speakers.
wow, he always shock me. i love him.
i'm wondering, is there a file audio about this solo melody?
only this sound, and no else about the entire track.
bye to all.

bye stoner sloth

• 3 weeks later...

love this track. Always felt like it was a distant relative of 'Goodbye Rute" but not in any direct way, just somewhat similar vibe.

I remember making an EQ'd version to tone down the pingy beep. maybe i should do it again.

the chord synth in "sloth" is very similar to the synth used for the melody in Bradley Striders "leaving home" (A2)...

Progression wise, though, it always reminds me more of Prince's Little Red Corvette. I kinda wish he'd released even more tracks like these, and I'm very glad he released those old tapes. That combination of fun, quirky little custom patches playing happy little melodies or even wistful chord progressions is really nice. To be honest though, I'd always want more of these. :)

Archived