IGNORED

Analord 9 is the shit

Guest spraaaa

Guest spraaaa

I don't even own this, just listened to all the tracks on youtube. Most of the stuff on Chosen Lords sounded kind of tired but this one is actually dancey! Totally jazz topic I know but which others are this badass?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't even own this, just listened to all the tracks on youtube. Most of the stuff on Chosen Lords sounded kind of tired but this one is actually dancey! Totally jazz topic I know but which others are this badass?

eat shit and die

1000 times

Guest Chandoo
i would say that Analord 6 is the best. I'm Self Employed was my fav track for a summer

:beer: yeahhhh incredible acid melodies, the very best analord

Guest David R James
I thought Chosen Lords was an excellent selection of tracks, pretty much all my favorites ended up on it...

It missed out some of the better tracks i thought. But i spect rich didnt want to put all the best ones on being that they were all orignally supose to be all vinyl.

Guest Caustic
I thought Chosen Lords was an excellent selection of tracks, pretty much all my favorites ended up on it...

It missed out some of the better tracks i thought. But i spect rich didnt want to put all the best ones on being that they were all orignally supose to be all vinyl.

exactly. keep all the best ones exclusive. :ok:

Guest the televisor
Most of the stuff on Chosen Lords sounded kind of tired

In an Alan Partridge manner, fuck off.

too hard to pick a favourite 12".... but klop job & boxing day on #3 is a hard to beat combo

though afx acid 04 pitched up a lot and analoggins and w32 deadcode have been getting the most plays lately

w32 deadcode is fucking lush

i pity the fool who only owns chosen lords

every single time i put on analord or the tuss, it never fails to amaze me and just hammers home how much better he is than everybody else

he really is still as far ahead now as he was 10 15 years ago

[/bumlick]

Yep! Backdoor berbew q from 8 is also one of my favourites, minimalistic as fuck compared to some of the others but it has one of the funkiest beats of the whole series. What is it, a 909 and sampled break? Naughty aphex using digital sampler on analords, what a lying basterd :smile:

Yep! Backdoor berbew q from 8 is also one of my favourites, minimalistic as fuck compared to some of the others but it has one of the funkiest beats of the whole series. What is it, a 909 and sampled break? Naughty aphex using digital sampler on analords, what a lying basterd :smile:

i cant hear a break. or at least nothing that sounds like it must be a break

Archived