IGNORED

Blotto

sneaksta303

It's really good, but a bit repetitive.

Try turning on two instances of the song at almost the same time and it sounds even weirder

It sounds like a good basis to have some more stuff on top of it. It kind of gets a bit boring so perhaps that would help move it a long a bit.

It sounds like a good basis to have some more stuff on top of it. It kind of gets a bit boring so perhaps that would help move it a long a bit.

I'm currently remixing it, trying to "drill" it out a bit, but this version is kept "minimal" (i hesitate to use that word because compared to "minimal" music, it obviously is not) for a reason. There are a lot of little things semi-hidden to keep it interesting upon more listens.

Guest Glass Plate

this is pretty good, just needs something that almost resembles a melody, like echoey lead stabs I think that'd really help carry a person through the great atmosphere you've created.

I'm currently remixing it, trying to "drill" it out a bit, but this version is kept "minimal" (i hesitate to use that word because compared to "minimal" music, it obviously is not) for a reason. There are a lot of little things semi-hidden to keep it interesting upon more listens.

Sounds cool. I look forward to hearing it.

The picture of you that's tagged to this track is absolutely ridiculous, I lol every time, and my iPod is set to show cover art so I get a nice high-res smile as a reward for listening to the track.

I hope it was supposed to look funny

The picture of you that's tagged to this track is absolutely ridiculous, I lol every time, and my iPod is set to show cover art so I get a nice high-res smile as a reward for listening to the track.

I hope it was supposed to look funny

lol... it was. was that the terrorist looking pic where i'm making the funny face?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest viscosity

Try turning on two instances of the song at almost the same time and it sounds even weirder

done but one in reverse and extra reverb, sounds a bit messy like this

Blotto_1edit3.mp3

done but one in reverse and extra reverb, sounds a bit messy like this

Blotto_1edit3.mp3

dude, that's actually pretty damn wicked!

really dig, like really dig man. excellent production and composition.

would definitely listen to an album of material like this.

I'll see what I can do... It seems like every track I write anymore sounds totally different from one another, making it hard for me to carry a common theme through an album...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived