IGNORED

Cool Boc message

Guest felttipen

Guest felttipen

Is the myspace boards of canada music site official because i sent them an email saying 'r u the real boc'

and they replied

Pete,

We rarely respond to messages on this here internet website, so sorry for any kind of delay. I'd just like to say, Michael and I have always enjoyed written letters far more than any kind of email. Feel free to write us at

c/o hexagon sun, po box 28607, edinburgh, scotland eh14 7ya, U.K.

Honestly, I sometimes check this site once every month or two and its pretty overwhelming! I am shocked there are over seven thousand "friends"

thanks for inquiring and lending your precious earthly time to our work, much love.

---Marcus.

aww. bastards. what pricks would bother doin that , seriously

not bastards, just fanboi assholes with too much time (and semen) on their hands.

don't sweat it...

androne.gif

supaLOL

close to the bone.

clues.... :fear:

do u reckon they bother sending that to every1 who emails them. Sad Douches

given that it praises you for 'writing' rather than emailing, i reckon it's an autoresponsebot.

you are privileged enough to get the same email as everyone else who sent them anything ever.

boc on myspace......LOL.

(sorry)

Guest robotanalysis
Is the myspace boards of canada music site official because i sent them an email saying 'r u the real boc'

and they replied

Pete,

We rarely respond to messages on this here internet website, so sorry for any kind of delay. I'd just like to say, Michael and I have always enjoyed written letters far more than any kind of email. Feel free to write us at

c/o hexagon sun, po box 28607, edinburgh, scotland eh14 7ya, U.K.

Honestly, I sometimes check this site once every month or two and its pretty overwhelming! I am shocked there are over seven thousand "friends"

thanks for inquiring and lending your precious earthly time to our work, much love.

---Marcus.

get off the internet. especially myspace. it's a waste of time.

Guest BunnyRabbit

Maybe if we gather in a clearing and form a circle we can summon the one they call Hex Sun Official to proclaim on this for us.

Guest BunnyRabbit
i wonder how anyone is ever fooled by something like that

If you want to believe something bad enough...

To be fair if you just come into the whole thing as a newbie then how would you know what is likely or not?

I wonder more about who ever's perpetrating the scam. Why? Is it that funny?

Archived