IGNORED

new aphex twin album

Guest IRARI

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah you beat me to it. ;)

Steve Beckett, founder of Aphex’s parent label Warp Records, exclusively said: “We’re definitely going to be putting out a new album by him. Hopefully it will be this year, if I can prize it out of his hands. It’s definitely on its way.”

Guest assegai
“I don’t know a single note or anything about it,” he explained. “It will be as much of a surprise to me as anyone else.

“Basically I find out what it sounds like when we go into the mastering room and he puts it - well how it used to be, he'll put the DAT player in and there it’ll be - so that’s the first time I’ll hear it.

“Then I’ll go onto my knees and suck the tuss out of his pen0r.”

“He’s got his own unique view on life and obviously he’s just a genius musician and artist and it’s brilliant to work with him. He’s a genuine, English eccentric.”

“Then I’ll go onto my knees and thank him and then we’ll put it out.”

“The big coup there is getting Aphex Twin to play so that was the one that we were really excited to pin down.”

his obsession about teh twin is kinda lame...no surprise that richard seems to have a little beef with them.

Archived