IGNORED

new aphex twin album

Guest IRARI

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gwarek 2

Id love to hear suggestions of tracks you think preceded gwarek

Have you heard poeme electronique by edgar varese, a 1958 master piece. Kontake by Stockhausen, but i dont actually like stockhausen that much at all apart from that. But there just obvious choices. All i was saying is afx wasnt the first person to create a track like gwarek 2. I would be interested in finding out if it was just done using his computer, i would much rather think he did it with tape for a laugh.

Ive thought about this. Maybe an eventide unit or academic dsp software or both. Obviously there is either sampler or sequencer work as certain sounds happen together like that big explosion. The reverb sounds really good too

anusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanus

anusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanus

a

nusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusa

n

usanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusan

u

sanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanu

s

anusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanus

EDIT: Anusklaver

i hope he brings back some HAB sounds, HAB mixed with Tuss would be cool

i would be interested in having an SBC (Scented Bathroom Candle) to provide a compliment to my HAB (Hangable Auto Bulb) because my tuss really smells.

lol your so wacky

Guest countchocula

I can not describe the joy I would feel if the Rome track was on the unreleased tracks album, however we all know it won't be.

tracks like flim and xtal are girly. As girls I know like those tracks the best. Pretty tracks. Id say avril 14th is the most loved girl song by observing girls and aphex.

Archived