IGNORED

new aphex twin album

Guest IRARI

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please get this released Richard:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

See, that's what I'm talking about - that bit at 0:26-0:30 or so just makes me grin madly. If this album has this track on it, I will be so excited since the first time I heard Windowlicker.

joyrex, did you hear anything by Hecker ? because, if Aphex put out anything with him i'm not sure you'll like it.

anyway, steve becket didnt mention anything about it, so the forthcoming AFX might be full of melodies, who knows...

I've heard Hecker, and don't like any of it, no sir.

Like I said before, my bird only mentions "a new sound", so that can be taken many different ways. It's Richard though, so whatever he releases, you can be assured it will be unique and unlike anything he's done before.

Aphex meets Tim Burton

i just wanted to post in this thread.

oh yeah, and if it's diverse and creative as drukqs and classic as analord, shit son, this could be really great

Guest Mr Salads
“He’s got his own unique view on life and obviously he’s just a genius musician and artist and it’s brilliant to work with him. He’s a genuine, English eccentric.”

“Then I’ll go onto my knees and thank him and then we’ll put it out.”

“The big coup there is getting Aphex Twin to play so that was the one that we were really excited to pin down.”

his obsession about teh twin is kinda lame...no surprise that richard seems to have a little beef with them.

Yeah the only thing more lame is that he posts on an aphex forum....oh what..?

Exciting news. I hope they milk it raw.

hmmmm

burger_top.gif

134_carles_roquefort.jpg

recession + maximo park - aphex twin

squarepusher going a bit loopy

x autechre remaining a bit difficult

bacon_sarnie.jpg

+ unfortunately, no matter how good battles are

pickle.jpg

they're basically bolloxed here in this burger

burger_bottom.gif

equals fail

i think warp finally figured out what was wrong with the burger :rhubear3::rhubear2::rhubear1:

Guest inteeliguntdesign

I remember reading there was a dispute about Richard's Warp contract. He said he'd done all the albums contracted. They disagreed. I think the dispute was about 26 mixes for cash -- whether the mixes album constitutes a real album in the terms of the contract. So I hope Richard isn't reluctantly fulfilling his WARP contract. If he is it maybe the RDJ equivalent of Gaye's Here, My dear i.e. a bit shit.

Hopefully it's because he simply wants the cash to buy some more military hardware to annoy his neighbours with.

I'm just happy he's releasing more stuff, even though we all know that he is The Tuss. Says that it'll be nothing like he's released before....I'm with Joyrex on wanting more of the ICBYD sound, mixed with a little Druqks. I'd die :confused:

Archived