Guest mrcopyandpaste

ooooh roxannes big reveal....

...naaaaah

edit: red riding turtle neck swan trevelyan sean bean thread #2

Guest beatfanatic
HAY GUYZ 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOBS LOL

give me a fucking break

Your post holds no merit, not ONCE was 9/11 mentioned in the presentation/

haha mr maha , there is no way beneboi was being serious about that, just look at the way he typed that out. You seem to be "brain-washed" by this whole thing. I am sure you will say something along the lines of that its the other way around and the common-folk are brainwashed because we dont give a shit which is exactly what "they" want.

carry on...

P.S - that stream is still not working for me

give me a fucking break

haha mr maha , there is no way beneboi was being serious about that, just look at the way he typed that out. You seem to be "brain-washed" by this whole thing. I am sure you will say something along the lines of that its the other way around and the common-folk are brainwashed because we dont give a shit which is exactly what "they" want.

carry on...

I could argue that you are "brain-washed" by the current system that you live in. Carry on submitting to employment so that your basic needs as a human being can be fulfilled.

Fuck the basic needs, I want nice things and luxuries.

Again, it's a subject of conditioning. The money system you live in Iain C has perpetuated this and has made your brain think "I need more more more".

I miss human Dale.

beep boop new world

who's Dale?

Guest Drahken

give me a fucking break

carry on...

I could argue that you are "brain-washed" by the current system that you live in. Carry on submitting to employment so that your basic needs as a human being can be fulfilled.

I could argue that you are "brain-washed" by this movie that you love so much. Carry on submitting to the banter of some guy on the internets who think he figured it all out.

Lol seriously

Guest mrcopyandpaste

so you wanna get rid of the monetary system and replace that with ...

hey beatfanatic watch the film yeah?

Guest Iain C
Fuck the basic needs, I want nice things and luxuries.

Again, it's a subject of conditioning. The money system you live in Iain C has perpetuated this and has made your brain think "I need more more more".

If you say so.

Guest beatfanatic

fuck that film lol , i was a bit interested but now i know its not worth my time

Who's dale?

Guest Caustic

what exciting new world changing prospect will turn up next week, folks.

tune in to find out!

edit: Dale was mr maha's old username. back when he was round AFX forum all the time, and WAS HUMAN.

I think that a resource based economy would be beneficial to all. It appoints the scientfic method at the forefront of arriving at decisions collectively to benefit humanity and leaves no one behind. Money distorts our value systems as human beings. We all believe that we need to do something for money, for profit. If we were perhaps born in a different system with no money - where would this thought be concieved to always do something for money? It would be non-existent.

The world is not going to change with our current mentality. We need to treat the world as one organism, one mentality and working towards the common goal of making a better world for all. Although this may sound impossible as we have been completely indoctrinated by "money" since birth.. choosing for this to be an impossible ambition limits our creative abilites and it's up to us to change things.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla...9&Itemid=53

Guest mrcopyandpaste

fuck that film lol , i was a bit interested but now i know its not worth my time

Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy Resource based economy PERPETUATE

btw maha is parroting the talk in almost real time :D

give me a fucking break

carry on...

I could argue that you are "brain-washed" by this movie that you love so much. Carry on submitting to the banter of some guy on the internets who think he figured it all out.

Lol seriously

I reiterate, the arguement can very easily sway towards yourself.. Haven't you grown up in a monetary system? Isn't this all you know? And that you should take new information as hostile to your way of living? I don't blame you..

Guest beatfanatic

I think that a resource based economy would be beneficial to all. It appoints the scientfic method at the forefront of arriving at decisions collectively to benefit humanity and leaves no one behind. Money distorts our value systems as human beings. We all believe that we need to do something for money, for profit. If we were perhaps born in a different system with no money - where would this thought be concieved to always do something for money? It would be non-existent.

The world is not going to change with our current mentality. We need to treat the world as one organism, one mentality and working towards the common goal of making a better world for all. Although this may sound impossible as we have been completely indoctrinated by "money" since birth.. choosing for this to be an impossible ambition limits our creative abilites and it's up to us to change things.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla...9&Itemid=53

you still didnt finish my statement

Archived