IGNORED

Reflective Mix

autopilot

reflections.png

Click Here To Claim Your Prize

I'm addicted...what can I say? Apologies for inundating the uninterested every few days, and gratuitous thanks directed at the interested parties. :beer:

Now clocking in at 8 total mixes including this one: www.lifeaftermath.com

The most fun part is playing with Photoshop after the hard work's done.

I really need to get a job. :|

I think for the next one, I'm just gonna make a conglomerate mega thread with all of them in it that I can keep bumping instead of making new threads, then see if I can best the Horse & Bear or Now Playing threads.

Let me ask you something my selecta, since you always seem to pick hot tracks;

5 albums that are THE SHIT that I oughta listen to right now: go

{ i did in fact just listen to polygon window, endtroducing & tales of the inexpressible earlier today }

5 albums you must fucking listen to or you're not living life to the fullest:

Menomena - Under An Hour

Resynthesize - Heart & Soul Direct (can download from experimedia)

Yimino - Autonoe Vora

BT - This Binary Universe

Wrexsoul - Accelerating To The Sun (can download from earstroke)

I'm going to cross the BT album off the list because I listened to it a thousand times in a row when it came out, but I'll try the other 4 and let you know tomorrow.

Accelerating To The Sun is like...my favorite album of all time. He either started writing under a different name or just dropped off the face of the earth. I always wonder what he's up to. Used to post under the name Skeptopotamus on Xlt.

Just put this mix up as an episode of Radio's Dead, our totally awesome podcast that you guys should totally already be subscribed and listening to all the time because it's awesome. We've got a slew of DJs (and even more guest appearances on the way), and a ton of mixing and musical selection styles all over the place. Check it out!

Archived