IGNORED

autriche

qnio

• 1 month later...
Guest Renivatio

very nostalgic track for me. I remember back when I was 16 in Detroit, listening to this track a lot during summer late night hours at 3-4 a.m. . good track imo.

very nostalgic track for me. I remember back when I was 16 in Detroit, listening to this track a lot during summer late night hours at 3-4 a.m. . good track imo.

I'd say I was 16 at the time as well and yes, summer--it sounds unequivocally of summer.

one of my least favourite AE tracks. really obnoxious.

Really? I love the opening synth and I've always been struck by the alien-like chatter (is that woman speaking garbled English in reverse?); such great warmth.

Guest Renivatio

I'd say I was 16 at the time as well and yes, summer--it sounds unequivocally of summer.

:beer:

Guest Abuse
one of my least favourite AE tracks. really obnoxious.

Really? I love the opening synth and I've always been struck by the alien-like chatter (is that woman speaking garbled English in reverse?); such great warmth.

The opening synth is ok but then somewhere around 1½ minutes into the track those BLEEP BLAAP BLOOP sounds come in... hrrr. can't stand it. for some reason i get the vision of jar jar binks in my head from that sound. i'm sorry!

Guest Abuse

autriche made me dislike the whole incunabula album for some time but fortunately i gave it another listen a while ago and it's packed with goodiness; 444, windwind... fuckin hell 444 is great. windwind too, those are my favourites. doctrine is pretty badass. i've gotten sick of basscadet and bike over the years but they are good though. rest of it is good too. autriche is the only one i skip.

:beer:

• 9 years later...

Archived