IGNORED

'Tier'

Guest the televisor

I liked it, lol bells make anything four-tet sounding, they totally exhausted the idea. I liked the bass that you had goin. The whole track seemed a bit long for the amount of idea present, it effectively be several minutes shorter, to keep the listener interested.

this was very pretty and nicely spaced. i like the production. there is something slightly annoying about delayed bells, maybe that is a quirk of mine. i thought it was going to end when it fades out just before that last part comes in - i think i would have preferred that it end there. i liked it a lot though, thanks!

listening to erosion now and thoroughly enjoying these drums you have going on. this is a sick track.

Guest the televisor

thanks for listening. I like the bells especially because I sampled them myself from my mums jewlry box thing where you wind it up, open it and theres a little ballet dancer spinning round with a tune playing.

It was meant to finish where it fades out, but i decided to add the bit near the start, to the end aswell. I think it gives it more structure.

im chuffed with it the most out of any of my tracks because other than the bells, cello and drums, its all me on guitar.

The drums is also me. The cello is the only thing I didnt physically play.

Archived