IGNORED

Caustic did a thing

Guest Caustic

liked the irregular beat and the walkie-talkie samplie bits, although sometimes the perc sounds got grating (i know that was prob the intent....to be grating that is). I suggest some sort of melody too. but i'm a sucker for that melody shit. it would have to be subtle though and fit in with the context of everything else... what did you use to make it?

Guest abusivegeorge

This is brilliant for what you had to work with, played this like 7 times a row earlier, short and sweet!

Guest Caustic
liked the irregular beat and the walkie-talkie samplie bits, although sometimes the perc sounds got grating (i know that was prob the intent....to be grating that is). I suggest some sort of melody too. but i'm a sucker for that melody shit. it would have to be subtle though and fit in with the context of everything else... what did you use to make it?

Thanks man. :ok:

I used Audacity to make it.

(Yes, really.)

(Yes, really.)

what, you think you're fuckin burial now?

Guest Caustic

(Yes, really.)

fuck you, DAWs are for sell-outs.

(Yes, really.)

fuck you, DAWs are for sell-outs.

i forgot. my bad.

Archived