IGNORED

'unreleased' track...

WaxenPith

Guest AOOproductions

The thing about AFX fakes are they would only obviously come from AFX fans... and not just fans, fanboys. So usually these fakes, even though not real, and quite obvious at that. They are usually good tracks, because even though this will sound dumb. AFX fans have a good taste in music, and they know what someone who likes AFX would like. Very rarely do we get "fakes", that sound like absolute shit.

The thing about AFX fakes are they would only obviously come from AFX fans... and not just fans, fanboys. So usually these fakes, even though not real, and quite obvious at that. They are usually good tracks [...]

Yeah, like fake tuss in myspace :) great tracks

They're all frankly embarrassing efforts at trying to copy him. Cringeworthy. :sick:

Agreed.

I just don't know why someone would take the time to make a track that sounds like it could be mistaken for AFX and take that shit seriously. I find it a bit unsettling.

I kind of like all of the fake afx tracks floating around, and the fact that he releases under so many different names. Creates an atmosphere of mystery to the guy.

The thing about AFX fakes are they would only obviously come from AFX fans... and not just fans, fanboys. So usually these fakes, even though not real, and quite obvious at that. They are usually good tracks [...]

Yeah, like fake tuss in myspace :) great tracks

The myspace tracks I listened to once, and thought they were garbage. I somehow believed it was really "the tuss" and was really dissapointed. Once the album actually came out I was like, holy shit thank god.

Guest Betty
http://www.mediafire.com/?egmxu2tmde5

PLXk_14fx (demo mix)

there was a bird's rap that this track will end up soon on some rephlex compilation. so well, i listened multiple times trying my aphexskills at it, conclusion: digital download on rephlex.com

rephlex.com

Hmmm... could be. Very convincing.

Sounds good, but not like afx... to me. Actually is sounds like like Clark.

I think you're right, it's Clark doing a fake AFX track.

Guest MajaIloveyou
also known as the "stop everyone who thinks they can make IDM" campaign

i remember hating you

X2, he's a massive tool

• 1 month later...
They're all frankly embarrassing efforts at trying to copy him. Cringeworthy. :sick:

Agreed.

I just don't know why someone would take the time to make a track that sounds like it could be mistaken for AFX and take that shit seriously. I find it a bit unsettling.

have you not visited the latest creations forum lately?

Archived