IGNORED

what happened to...

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

its still cool to go through with it... still 14 hrs on this coast Joyrex. give me a jolt.

BOC should have made a genuine announcement on April 1 just to throw everyone into a tailspin. Is it real? Is it not? that would have been worth a lol

Guest ComicMaster

I just think there is going to be a BoC album this year just because of the Warp atmosphere atm...

I just think there is going to be a BoC album this year just because of the Warp atmosphere atm...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

what convinced you to not go through with it?

would have been an awesome april fools joke imo. i myself have never experienced an april fools joke that lends some of itself to BEFORE april 1st. how cool it would have been..

Guest Rogueofmv
xltronic's new weekly poll is about boc - triangular receiver (warp cd 180) :boc:

That'd have fooled me if I didn't already know that WARPCD180 was Untilted...

would have been an awesome april fools joke imo. i myself have never experienced an april fools joke that lends some of itself to BEFORE april 1st. how cool it would have been..

I got some PMs from mdg at HexSun, and some things he said made me reflect and think again about doing it.

I can say this though (and it's really not news): there WILL be a BoC album this year.

Guest Caustic

I got some PMs from mdg at HexSun, and some things he said made me reflect and think again about doing it.

I can say this though (and it's really not news): there WILL be a BoC album this next in 5 years WHEN IT'S DONE.

I can say this though (and it's really not news): there WILL be a BoC album this next in 5 years WHEN IT'S DONE.

LOL, you're probably right, but I have reason to believe otherwise.

Was removed - was to be another fine April Fool's joke until I was convinced not to go through with it.

lol

you should have done it anyway. I mean you did the same thing last year, anyone who would have fell for it again would be an idiot and truly derserve watmms collective scorn. plus it would probably have pissed of archrival again.

• 2 weeks later...

bah, you're too boards of canada-ing this. the children are singing!!! that's enough!

we should really really be chatting about why many people were hating on the good friday and rubber cops..

as far as i can tell these are freaking. hypnotic biotic gregorgeous insane. when you hear live guitars think squarepusher?

Archived