IGNORED

Analogue and digital

Guest Stagger

ugh

i'm nomming this for deletion later

Oops, for some reason I thought you were speaking of WATMM....

You may be interested in my new genre.

It's called Acoustic & Digital.

It's electronic music with guitars.

People get the abbreviation confused with Analog & Digital all the time.

It's frustrating.

We were here first.

Sorry to be the one, but there is a name for it already, electro-acoustic...

a generic term meaning the use of 'real' instrumentation with digital recordings, etc...

Digital-Acoustic is a nice name for it though...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narkeworld

It's funny how true that article is, between 1999 and like 2003 it was all about VSTs and computers, I know because I sold all my gear then so that I could be more digital. heheheh At this point I'm not gonna go back to harware because I can see the trend, and that's all it is, a trend. heheheh :smile:

a generic term meaning the use of 'real' instrumentation with digital recordings, etc...

Electro-acoustic is a subgenre of Acoustic & Digital where the specific type of beat to the electronic aspect is 80's style electro.

Acoustic & Digital's real innovation is the Casioshred subgenre, in which you press the demo button on your Casio and play metal guitar solos over it.

Guest David R James

lol, there is a genre called electroacoustic music which emcompasses the composition of sound and general sound/musical experimentation, born out of the origins of music concrete.

Electro-acoustic is a subgenre of Acoustic & Digital where the specific type of beat to the electronic aspect is 80's style electro.

Acoustic & Digital's real innovation is the Casioshred subgenre, in which you press the demo button on your Casio and play metal guitar solos over it.

I believe you...

lol, there is a genre called electroacoustic music which emcompasses the composition of sound and general sound/musical experimentation, born out of the origins of music concrete.

that was before it was captured by the opposing army during the great electrowar

RIP electrowarsoldiers who died

Guest Iain C

that was before it was captured by the opposing army during the great electrowar

HRO

HRO

:beer:

I think it must've been someone on watmm, when someone send me this page like a month ago or something, it had my forum name there in the list of artists instead of my erm.. 'normal' one.

Still i think it's kind of nice to be on Wiki for once

this is rather funny, it also said i was from 'brighton' what a diss..

Chris Moss Acid is a British acid house electronic musician named, obviously, Chris Moss who works in the electronic music genres a&d and acid. Moss is also known simply by his forename Chris, which is a pun of nothing at all. He is a friend of Ceephax (Andy Jenkinson), and this fact is often mentioned in reviews of Chris Moss and his music.

Archived