IGNORED

MA5k|n3 - Yume (I've paralyzed your body)

Squee

Thanks for all the feedback and comments!

We'll see if we can be done about the quiet parts :ok:

very pretty! nice one..

where did you sample that japanese voice from...? it sounds so familiar..

Miike Takashi's Audition - the voice has been pitched, stretched, and fucked though

EDIT:

Btw, the girl says, that she has paralyzed some guys body and something about feeling pain blablabla...

Thanks for all the comments! We (me and my buddy) really appreciates it and we're especially looking forward to Raider playing it at a chill-out party in November! :ok:

So I've tried making it a lot louder than the version you've heard earlier but I'm not sure whether or not I've fucked up or not when doing it. My speakers aren't exactly the best - they're alright but not fantastic - so could someone please tell me if the bass is all screwed up now...

Listened to the loud version over my monitoring system. It sounds good, altough the bass is a little sloppier as far as I can remember. You might want to use a multi-band limiter for this kind of stuff (maybe you already did, try to lower the threshold for the bass freqs, <80hz, a little bit). But it sounds really nice and balanced nonetheless, not really worse than 90% of the music in this genre that's being released on CD/vinyl, as far as I can judge.. so yeah, good job, and I still like the track after 5+ listens.. it reminds me of Murcof a little bit (the percussion and mood).. I almost forgot to thank you for recommending Murcof BTW, I'm digging his stuff ALOT... especially 'Rememberanza' and 'Martes'...

Listened to the loud version over my monitoring system. It sounds good, altough the bass is a little sloppier as far as I can remember. You might want to use a multi-band limiter for this kind of stuff (maybe you already did, try to lower the threshold for the bass freqs,

Cool... I'll see what I can do about the slobby bassline, and thanks again!

Since I get paid tomorrow I'm gonna get Remembranza! Such a nice album!

Guest Chimp Logic

Oh my. I needed something like this to wind down the day.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Tight and lovely.

Really been enjoying your aesthetic lately (haven't made it down the list alphabetically yet to your 168 EP but I am looking forward to it :grin: ).

Nicely done. Thank you for sharing.

Peace

* *edit* *

Just wanted to come back and add that the short, double-timed, segment in the middle is fucking stellar...so intricate and well placed....lovely

Yeah this was good. Hard to fault I would say. Does sound like standard kinda electronic music/glitch but yeah very sophisto. May add some more comments. Mmm deep.

This is really nice. Very warm production and chord progressions. Almost has a lullabye quality to it. I really like the cadence of her voice, good choice of sample to lay overtop. I really like the glitchy percussion that creeps in around the four minute point, pops 'n' cracks nicely. I really like the vibe you've created with this, though it would be nice to hear an extra melodic element partway through to take it somewhere new (maybe something higher up that could be sung). Good mood music.

Archived