IGNORED

How To Help Girls

goonstock

• 4 months later...

Tell them it's the new Black Eyed Peas track whilst having bulging eyes and biting your lip and looking up. Then go "really it is"

easy peasy (peasy) hahaahhhhaahahahahahaahahaaha.

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The one I'm thinking of was mixed with a funkstorung(?) track? Some pop electro with vocals that matched perfectly, time-wise.

There was no video version of it to recall, if you mean the mash-up with this track (Morgan Geist's Lullaby + Erlend Oye a capella)

It always alarmed me when Rob Brown in an interview was discussing what would happen to their music when they die, and he said something like 'it will probably be burned, my girlfriend calls it kitchen cutlery music', and it dawned on me that I don't think I could cope if i produced music of such otherworldly brilliance and my partner was oblivious to its all consuming mind expanding excellence to the point of dismissing it in such generic predictable ways. Being a duo they can dig each others stuff and all their friends whose names no one ones. obviously reading a lot into that line, creepiness unintended. I'm sure she likes altibzz.

they are the most modest humble, head on straight, least ego centric musicians out there aren't they.

To reset the balance of too much embarrassing praise, i still think oversteps is shit.

Archived