IGNORED

looking for new anime recommendations

Rubin Farr

In 2016, two new seasons totaling 12 episodes were announced as a co-production between Production I.G, Toho and Adult Swim.[5][6] The second season, FLCL Progressive, will premiere in June 2018 on Adult Swim's Toonami block; the third season, FLCL Alternative, will air in September 2018. In Japan, Alternative and Progressive will have theatrical screenings in September 2018.

The first episode of FLCL Alternative unexpectedly premiered on April Fool's Day 2018 at midnight on Toonami in Japanese with English subtitles.

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 3 weeks later...

Puella Magi Madoka Magica -- Evangelion but with little girls (and not nearly as gutwrenching)

Ping Pong The Animation -- absolutely something else. Brilliant animation and storytelling. It's baffling how a show around something as benign as table tennis (and literally only that lol) can be so inspiring and fun to watch.This show is so great I could cry

Ping Pong The Animation -- absolutely something else. Brilliant animation and storytelling. It's baffling how a show around something as benign as table tennis (and literally only that lol) can be so inspiring and fun to watch.This show is so great I could cry

indeed it is beautiful!

just finished watching his latest series Devilman Crybaby, gotta be one of my least favorite things by Yuasa, Kemonozume was way more cool than this and it was also about demons and gory as hell...

• 1 month later...

Nichijou is GREAT! Loved it!

Watching Hunter X Hunter now, 35 eps in. I feel like it's for people half my age but it's still so enjoyable.

Edited by ncrtx

indeed it is beautiful!

just finished watching his latest series Devilman Crybaby, gotta be one of my least favorite things by Yuasa, Kemonozume was way more cool than this and it was also about demons and gory as hell...

I went through Devilman Crybaby recently and was pretty disappointed with it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mostly throw on kid friendly stuff at home lately, so that said Mary and the Witch's Flower is good, made by Studio Ponoc, essentially a studio of Studio Ghibli alum. 

• 4 months later...

SEINEN & JOSEI ANIME

SHOUNEN & SHOUJO ANIME

I keep a list of Anime: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-q09GT6W3fQseDsduTgDKh4bhDP5UPLr0iDibrNVx4/edit#gid=619850200

OOF

you are the google sheets mastah. thanks for doing this, will check it out!

one anime that i'm watching now and that isn't in your list (and is cuhrazy good) is mob psycho 100

Big FLCL fan here, let's hope they don't fuck it up...

have u been watching it? i guess they fucked it up no?

Sorry, just noticed your post, haven't watched it yet , is gainax still at the control ? 

Big FLCL fan here, let's hope they don't fuck it up...

have u been watching it? i guess they fucked it up no?

Sorry, just noticed your post, haven't watched it yet , is gainax still at the control ?

i haven't watched it yet either but no Gianax is not involved just Production IG and from what i see in myanimelist.net none of the previous directors or producers are involved in the project... also, reviews are not great, most of them are bad, nevertheless i'm curious and gonna watch it...

:^)