IGNORED

looking for new anime recommendations

Rubin Farr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, yekker said:

Different voice actors with some changes in dialogue...

Forget about that dude! Start watching anime in Japanese, it's hard at first but I guarantee you you won't regret it! Japanese is such a cool sounding language... 

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

Forget about that dude! Start watching anime in Japanese, it's hard at first but I guarantee you you won't regret it! Japanese is such a cool sounding language... 

I've tried but then I have to pay attention by 200 percent and I find i only enjoy the movie 50 percent :cisfor:

• Sad 1

What's the difference from the originals? The dubbing? There's no difference in the plot or different cuts or there is? 
The Netflix one apparently had some crucial lines translated differently that would

make Kaworu and Shinji's relationship not gay all of a sudden

and fans were outraged.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

We watched Modest Heroes and Mirai on Netflix today. Both were wonderful and a reprieve from current events, especially if you have kids.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Reading the JJBA manga right now (for parts that aren't animated yet) and damn part 7 is amazingly good.

Also some recent recs:

• Attack On Titan s3.2 and s4 is nuts. One million ways to fuck it all up and it didn't. Props
  • Baccano! is v nice, good story - too bad it's so short
  • Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu is the only thing I'd ever give an 11/10. Can't overstate how good it is. Deffo the best anime I've ever seen + maybe among my top of fiction altogether
  • Kill La Kill very much form over content (story is kinda lame and very stretched out tbh) but what form. First scene is a good indicator of what is to come.
  • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (and follow-up Sukeroku Futatabi-Hen) is a brilliant and emotional story. Loved it.
  • Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei also super great

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
NEON GENESIS EVANGELION

Ultimate Edition Features

Limited Edition Artwork

The Ultimate Edition is encased in a premium-quality rigid-board shoulder box featuring artwork never before released in the UK. These renderings of Asuka and Rei were previously featured on the Japanese LaserDisc release, and are further accented with a hi-build UV treatment on the title and characters, with micromotion on the LCL around Rei. The set also includes two sturdy fold-out disc carriers featuring LaserDisc artwork of Shinji & Gendo on one with Misato & Kaji on the other.

Bonus Classic Dub
and Subtitled Versions

In addition to the Official Dub and Subtitled versions, there is an extra set of discs including the bonus Classic Dub and Subtitled versions for the twenty-six episode series, as well as the films EVANGELION:DEATH (TRUE)2 and THE END OF EVANGELION.

156-Page Book

A perfect-bound 156-page book collects promotional posters and artwork, a glossary of Angels and EVA units, a timeline of key moments in the release of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, full credit lists for each episode, detailed surveys of all 26 NEON GENESIS EVANGELION episodes, and more.

Art Boards

Eleven double-sided 12x12" art boards are a high-quality replication of the full character-based artwork from the famed Japanese LaserDisc release. Printed on sturdy cardstock, these art boards are ready for wall display or additional framing.

Sachiel Resin Paperweight

A limited edition resin paperweight modeled on Sachiel, the 3rd Angel. Sachiel is the first Angel to appear in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and emerges from the sea in EPISODE:1 ANGEL ATTACK

This paperweight was created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition.

NERV ID Card w/ Lanyard

Recreated from its appearance in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, this double-sided guest ID Card features the NERV organization logo and includes a reusable 450mm lanyard adorned with the Magi System’s signature "EMERGENCY" indicators.

This ID Card and lanyard are created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0283/4240/products/Evangelion-UK-DisplayView-BoxFrontv2_1_x1024.png?v=1627895803https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0283/4240/products/Evangelion-UK-CondensedViewOpenv3_x1024.png?v=1627895803https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0283/4240/products/Evangelion-UK-ArtCards_x1024.png?v=1627895803https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0283/4240/products/Evangelion-UK-CondensedViewClosedv3_x1024.png?v=1627895803

2beb057db1ba716cf493afba4a382ebb.png2beb057db1ba716cf493afba4a382ebb.png

Edited by _vow_of_silence_

• 10 months later...