IGNORED

(chris) clark subforum

vamos scorcho

Guest thepilot

hasn't cylob expressed open disgust for this place? One which dedicates precious bandwidth to his revering? I believe his exact words were "jaded, hard to please, homophobes". Jaded, okay in the sense of "world weary". :emotawesomepm9: Hard to please though, really? This is the community that purchased smojphace and, let's face it, mood bells. And as far as homophobic, I've got a dick in my ass right now. Granted it's squarephusher's and not cylob's but come on, there's no accounting for taste.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hasn't cylob expressed open disgust for this place? One which dedicates precious bandwidth to his revering? I believe his exact words were "jaded, hard to please, homophobes". Jaded, okay in the sense of "world weary". :emotawesomepm9: Hard to please though, really? This is the community that purchased smojphace and, let's face it, mood bells. And as far as homophobic, I've got a dick in my ass right now. Granted it's squarephusher's and not cylob's but come on, there's no accounting for taste.

First off, LOL. Really.

Second, if we based an artist having a subforum on what they thought of me/WATMM, there wouldn't be any subforums probably! :emotawesomepm9:

Aw, y'know what - fuck it - let's try out a Clark subforum and see how it goes. He's fucking awesome in my book, and that's as good reason as any.

*waits for the tsunami of hate and rage over the lack of a Ceephax subforum*

Holy Shit Really!? I'm shocked! I didn't think I'd get a subforum I actually wanted. I'm going to have to start listening to Clark again.

I suppose this is as good a time as any that I had a dream last night that Joy Rex made a new subforum. I woke up and thought there was really a vsnares forum. Never had had a dream about watmm before.

It was a sign.

First off, LOL. Really.

Second, if we based an artist having a subforum on what they thought of me/WATMM, there wouldn't be any subforums probably! :emotawesomepm9:

Aw, y'know what - fuck it - let's try out a Clark subforum and see how it goes. He's fucking awesome in my book, and that's as good reason as any.

*waits for the tsunami of hate and rage over the lack of a Ceephax subforum*

Thank you!!

i was looking looking all over the place for this thread. its in the clark subforum!!! lol, nice.

*tries to think of legitimate clark topics so joy rex cant say told you so in a few days*

Guest thepilot

Just wanted to say thanks to joyrex for trying this out. Now that Clark has a subforum I feel safe buying his records. But seriously I really like the online community and personalities that make up Watmm. I've never felt more comfortable amongst a bunch of hard to please homophobes in my life. Thanks Joyrex! This is most certainly quite good.

Guest Backson

Yeah, thanks Joy.

wasn't expecting this, but I will proceed to fill this with every little question or thought I ever have on the man. Of which I have many.

Thanks again big J.

• 1 month later...

Archived