• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- cylob

- luke vibert

+ amon tobin

+ chris clark

yes yes yes!

who the fuck are you? you have no say in this! And to say yes 3 times, implying your excitement, quite frankly sickens me!

Guest bitroast

what happened to the changing the board layout idea, with people suggesting Music/GB/EKT and things like that. did joyrex decide itd be too much effort or too risky cos once you make the move you cant go back or something?

what happened to the changing the board layout idea, with people suggesting Music/GB/EKT and things like that. did joyrex decide itd be too much effort or too risky cos once you make the move you cant go back or something?

it's like crossing the streams. It'd be bad.

- cylob

- luke vibert

+ amon tobin

+ chris clark

this is the stupidest fucking thread ever.

take your clark and amon tobin subfoums and shove em up yer ass.

if you dont think that cylob and luke should have a subforum then you shouldnt be here and dont know teh true idmz.

Guest Iain C

We either need one music subforum or better yet, no subforums at all. But that's not about to happen any time soon.

Guest iamabe

clark is great. clarence park and turning dragon are super duper. lets make a clark subforum. i have 30 posts so I am qualified to make this decision.

clark is great. clarence park and turning dragon are super duper. lets make a clark subforum. i have 30 posts so I am qualified to make this decision.

40 posts now :beer:

Guest Betty

Seriously though, that would be a classy subforum with bold innovations and new ideas aplenty.

*dodges a hail storm of gonk roughage*

Guest hahathhat

dear miss manners,

i married this man chris clark, we make beautiful music together, but he has this awful compressor. it pees on the sofa and chews up my shoes. i've told him to get rid of it, but he says he loves it and he won't. it's tearing our relationship apart. what should i do???

also, he leaves the seat up.

help,

compressed in clarence park

- cylob

- luke vibert

+ amon tobin

+ chris clark

yes yes yes!

who the fuck are you? you have no say in this! And to say yes 3 times, implying your excitement, quite frankly sickens me!

Well I'm no Sneaksta303 - so I guess I should take my opinions elsewhere.

I'm a member of WATMM so for all intensive purposes I have a voice.

To have 8 set artist subforums, with such harsh opposition to any adjustments, seems pretty narrow-minded and counter intuitive for a music forum. (and I am quite familiar with all of these 8 artists, and others)

Have a look at what the word 'forum' means, and understand that everyone's opinion counts.

I guess diversifying isn't in the make-up of WATMM.

Oh and RE "yes yes yes!" - who gives a fuck?

Guest hahathhat

how about we split up the week?? clark gets mon/wed/fri, ceephax gets tue/thurs, amon tobin gets the weekend, and cylob gets the monday whenever there's a three-day weekend

Archived