• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- cylob

- luke vibert

+ amon tobin

+ chris clark

yes yes yes!

who the fuck are you? you have no say in this! And to say yes 3 times, implying your excitement, quite frankly sickens me!

Well I'm no Sneaksta303 - so I guess I should take my opinions elsewhere.

I'm a member of WATMM so for all intensive purposes I have a voice.

To have 8 set artist subforums, with such harsh opposition to any adjustments, seems pretty narrow-minded and counter intuitive for a music forum. (and I am quite familiar with all of these 8 artists, and others)

Have a look at what the word 'forum' means, and understand that everyone's opinion counts.

I guess diversifying isn't in the make-up of WATMM.

Oh and RE "yes yes yes!" - who gives a fuck?

all intents and purposes ffs.

+ edit: sad but true fact is that noob opinions don't count for much on internet forums. i'm not being a cunt, it's just true.

Guest Adjective

Lets not all get in tents and porpoises over this.

WATMM is just not yet equipped to handle wheelchair bound musicians, so Clark will have to wait or file suit.

Guest blicero

Can we discuss some irony for a minute?

When we asked about adding a Hip Hop sub-forum (or anything not IDM), we were denied... and yet the very term IDM was banned by Joyrex... WTF?!

hip hop sucks ass and has no place here. nor does indie, classical, reggae, or anything else non-idm. everyone here came here initally to talk about west dance music, and even though most people are now bored of it thats the way it should stay.

This has been discussed before; while I like Clark's music (his latest EP is great), I don't feel he has the musical 'history' behind him, nor do I feel he's made such a significant contribution to electronic music in terms of advancing the genre.

Guest blicero
This has been discussed before; while I like Clark's music (his latest EP is great), I don't feel he has the musical 'history' behind him, nor do I feel he's made such a significant contribution to electronic music in terms of advancing the genre.

and you believe Cylob has? or are you just trying to stay on rich and grant's good side?

Guest glasse

should gwen stefani be discussed in the moby subforum or would that just be general banter?

edit: after making that post i realized i'd rather just hit the unicorns button.

Guest hahathhat

he's done good things with texture.

and you believe Cylob has? or are you just trying to stay on rich and grant's good side?

Yes, I do - you look at albums like Cylobian Sunset, any of the Kinesthesia (sp) releases, and you'll see that he was one of the pioneers of the electronic music movement of the early 90's. Plus, Cylob has been making music for a good long time now; Clark is just getting started in comparison.

And trust me, I am never getting back on Rich and Grant's good side, nor do they have any say in who is or is not featured on the site - I think you realize this though already and were just attempting to be funny.

Guest blicero

Yes, I do - you look at albums like Cylobian Sunset, any of the Kinesthesia (sp) releases, and you'll see that he was one of the pioneers of the electronic music movement of the early 90's. Plus, Cylob has been making music for a good long time now; Clark is just getting started in comparison.

And trust me, I am never getting back on Rich and Grant's good side, nor do they have any say in who is or is not featured on the site - I think you realize this though already and were just attempting to be funny.

"Attempting?" Try SUCCEEDING! :P

"Attempting?" Try SUCCEEDING! :P

K

Archived