IGNORED

i'm about to take lsd

chim

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I havent read the previous 5 pages, but I hope you listened to reccommendations and tripped the fuck out.

I miss those days.

Guest melotronic

nice thread... i too am gonna do lsd for the first time soon, i have a question:

how much functionality/control over myself am i likely to retain? tripping on other stuff has often "floored" me so to speak, if this dude is blogging away his experiences then im guessing you can do whatever? or not.

my friend recently got given what was apparently an empty bottle of liquid acid and was told he could finish off the last drop if he scraped it from the inside of the bottle, he got some water and swilled it in the bottle then downed the water, and has now had to quit acid because he had such an intense trip that he was convinced his brain was never going to be right again, it lasted for a full 24 hours aswell. he reckons there may have been up to like 6 droplets left in the bottle because he likes his acid alot, and said he has never remotely come close to anything as intense as what he went through, he said he genuinely got thrown into a completely lucid nightmare for a full 24 hours that felt like a week. hes been much more subdued and less jokey since.

i used to graft acid cos the moneys good, i had to quit because i was concerned i was indirectly fucking peoples minds up. ive never tried it myself, although the temptation is sometimes so fierce i literally have to leave. im going no further than mushrooms in my phsycadelic explorations.

worst/best i had was a sugar cube soaked in 4 drops of pure liquid. serious shit.

i'm afraid 2 grams of pure liquid lsd would be a one way journey to crazytown.

edit: and you ain't never comin back!

Guest IRARI
i used to graft acid cos the moneys good, i had to quit because i was concerned i was indirectly fucking peoples minds up. ive never tried it myself, although the temptation is sometimes so fierce i literally have to leave. im going no further than mushrooms in my phsycadelic explorations.

just do it! :angry:

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
nice thread... i too am gonna do lsd for the first time soon, i have a question:

how much functionality/control over myself am i likely to retain? tripping on other stuff has often "floored" me so to speak, if this dude is blogging away his experiences then im guessing you can do whatever? or not.

wow i think it really depends on the acid, and where the person is at. i've seen wild differences in people, basically because of their personalities. some are naturally inflexible, this becomes very obvious and usually results in discomfort OR a most huge positive breakthrough...

as far as the drug, quality counts. the cleaner the more in your head it is, like 12 hours of surf washing over your brain (in a very good way), if it has some impurity you might feel like you have been sucking on poison pennies (insert you national coin) and hypertension. if you can't let go, because of feeling like shit or because you have fixed ideas, you may freak out.

as far as the drug, quality counts. the cleaner the more in your head it is, like 12 hours of surf washing over your brain (in a very good way), if it has some impurity you might feel like you have been sucking on poison pennies (insert you national coin) and hypertension. if you can't let go, because of feeling like shit or because you have fixed ideas, you may freak out.

this is complete bullshit. perhaps you're thinking of LSA vs LSD?

ive actually hallucinated off very strong weed on its own before now. not strong hallucinations, similar to a very mild dose of mushrooms but without any of the clarity.

no. it is some inclination to abort, physical or otherwise that will prevent one to relax and allow obliteration. depends on the person, like opinions on the subject. maybe you're right. find the worst acid anywhere you can find it man! good luck!

my friend recently got given what was apparently an empty bottle of liquid acid and was told he could finish off the last drop if he scraped it from the inside of the bottle, he got some water and swilled it in the bottle then downed the water, and has now had to quit acid because he had such an intense trip that he was convinced his brain was never going to be right again, it lasted for a full 24 hours aswell. he reckons there may have been up to like 6 droplets left in the bottle because he likes his acid alot, and said he has never remotely come close to anything as intense as what he went through, he said he genuinely got thrown into a completely lucid nightmare for a full 24 hours that felt like a week. hes been much more subdued and less jokey since.

lol, your friend did the exactly the thing you should watch out for when cleaning up an empty bottle of liquid. self-pwn.

Guest Iain C

no. it is some inclination to abort, physical or otherwise that will prevent one to relax and allow obliteration. depends on the person, like opinions on the subject. maybe you're right. find the worst acid anywhere you can find it man! good luck!

And how exactly do you determine the purity of your acid? Dolt.

uh, source? i dig your cynicism though.

you're the one presenting urban myth as fact

the onus is on you to prove, not on anyone else to disprove

you're the one presenting urban myth as fact

the onus is on you to prove, not on anyone else to disprove

bad acid is an urban myth?

oh i think you thought I wanted a link or something. i meant where one does procure.

i know certain drug coinnoseurs (sp?) who only get "the finest" examples of whatevr drug and i have to say that be it acid, weed, hash, coke, pills, mdma whatever, in my experience, it has pretty much without fail, been noticably better than the usual and never have i had nasty drugs from them... buying acid off of any old dodgy punk cunt back in the day often resulted in the unpleasantness mentioned by all purpose sandpaper so i have to kind of agree with him here.... i have no source other than my own experience though.

Guest melotronic

also,

anxiety isn't the best thing to have when taking acid for the first time, beer helps.

can anyone give a second opinion on this? is it safe or does alcohol fuck with your clarity/trip/whatever?

Archived