IGNORED

New net EP

Guest wasps

Guest wasps

Hello all,

It's been a while since I checked in, but there were a handful of people here who liked my stuff so the new free EP might warm some cockles.

There's a double release page where you can download the tracks and also gander clips from the upcoming album. Finally managed to get someone willing to release my stuff! Mental.

Hope you dig, and thanks very much for reading.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like (Don't) Quack the Duck. I've only got two complains. One is the organ-break and the other is the piano chord at 0:26. The piano chord makes it sound like a dramatic cinematic theme melody. But fuck that, these tracks are really solid! I don't know why people haven't commented back on this (*cough*make-sure-to-comment-on-other-people's-music-as-well*cough*) because it's really solid!

As a matter of fact, I would LOVE to remix (Don't) Quack the Duck.

Guest wasps
(*cough*make-sure-to-comment-on-other-people's-music-as-well*cough*)

I know, I know, it was absolutely shameful. I had a million places to post this too and just didn't have time. I used to comment alot though! Does that count? ;-)

Thanks for the kind words! I can bounce down the various tracks you need, if you'd like? Would you need all of them? I hardly ever use everything from the remix packs, myself. Send me an email with which bits you need.

twang at implosionquintet doticus commm

I now, humble-like, go to gander other stuff.

(*cough*make-sure-to-comment-on-other-people's-music-as-well*cough*)

I know, I know, it was absolutely shameful. I had a million places to post this too and just didn't have time. I used to comment alot though! Does that count? ;-)

Thanks for the kind words! I can bounce down the various tracks you need, if you'd like? Would you need all of them? I hardly ever use everything from the remix packs, myself. Send me an email with which bits you need.

twang at implosionquintet doticus commm

I now, humble-like, go to gander other stuff.

n_vetterli [at] hotmail dot com

If you could send me all the parts I would really appreciate it, because I never know how my stuff turns out :)

Guest wasps
If you could send me all the parts I would really appreciate it, because I never know how my stuff turns out :)

Sure thing. I'm in the middle of a remix myself, but give me a few days.

Archived