IGNORED

My First new car

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza

I got approved from my credit union for a fat loan to pay for a new Honda Fit. Yay!

I take a test drive on Monday, and the color I want comes in on Thursday. I COULD HAVE A NEW CAR BY NEXT WEEKEND.

No more motorcycling over the mountain, yay!

I want the orange one.

post-1887-1241233426_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1241233431_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1241233437_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1241233441_thumb.jpg

Guest thanksomuch

hondas aren't too bad of a choice.

i wish i could get a new car. mine has been in the shop three times in one month and now they don;t have any clue what's wrong with it.

some times

it just

doesn't

start

Guest Pilcat
hondas aren't too bad of a choice.

i wish i could get a new car. mine has been in the shop three times in one month and now they don;t have any clue what's wrong with it.

some times

it just

doesn't

start

get the fuel pump "computer" checked out.

seriously, my accord had the starting problem for years, we thought it was heat-related (pressure buildup in the gastank, relieving it seemed to help sometimes...), and last year finally got to the bottom of the issue. Hasn't had a bad start since.

It's an old (1992) model tho...

Guest Pilcat
so is this like the ugly car version of when you made us think you were very excited about dating an ugly woman?

LOL i practically typed out the same thing, then thought better of it...

Guest Tony Danza
This is not going to "get you laid," especially not in that color.

Damnit! Which color will get me laid?

So, no one likes the car. Can someone recommend me a better, new, entry level car? Or, is this just a case of "everything is lame because I'm on the Internet and this guy doesn't have a beard and he likes to fuck women old enough to be his mother."?

I'm not ashamed. I like what I like.

where is "pussy magnet"?

cars don't mean shit in relation to pussy. as long as it's large enough to fuck in.

trust

but tony danza. best troll ever.

Guest glasse

let someone else take the hit and buy newish. single owner lease turn ins with low mileage, former rentals, etc. buying a brand new car is just expensive and it depreciates the minute you drive it off the lot.

just my 2 cents.

Guest Yegg
This is not going to "get you laid," especially not in that color.

Damnit! Which color will get me laid?

So, no one likes the car. Can someone recommend me a better, new, entry level car?

aznfobs.jpg

Get the make-over too.

Guest Tony Danza
just get a civic.

I looked at the Civic, but it turns out to be more expensive with the same conveniences as the Fit. It's no longer entry level unless someone wants to buy a car without power anything and no air conditioner.

Archived