IGNORED

Why, exactly, WAS Beneboi banned?

Guest Wall Bird

Guest my usernames always really suck

In before Joyrex makes a condescending immature post and locks the thread.

Guest Iain C

Without reading the thread, who gives a fuck? Beneboi was no theo; he contributed nothing to the forums. Plus he porked weed. Good riddance.

Guest aron

i dont see how theocide contributed any more to this forum than beneboi (although i would like to see theo back too)

Guest Iain C

He was funny. He made interesting threads and seemed to have an interesting lifestyle to post about. The recent thread where his shop got raided was a good example. But more, he was just a funny character to have around, whereas beneboi's defining characteristics seemed to be complaining about things and porking weed.

So I'm well aware of Ward's thread about the death of his friend. I've looked it over a few times and tried to read between the lines and I've come to the conclusion that his punishment exceeded the scale of his actual deed. Thinking back to other members who have been banned, they did things that were far worse such as hacking other people's servers, writing unstable scripts, revealing someone's identity, etc... I just don't think Beneboi's actions were sufficiently offensive enough to warrant his permanent removal. Is there a precedent for bannings like this? I'm likely forgetting other reasons people have been banned in the past.

Because of this I think Joyrex should unban Beneboi.

Does anyone else agree with me on this? If he can be banned for such things where will the line be drawn when judging the rest of us? He was certainly not my favorite poster (by far) but I think he should be allowed to continue posting here.

i used to be member #3 or #4 on here. i was deleted for being "the hammer of god" / annoying-the-living-shit out of paying members like zelah, as i think people complained that they pay to use this place and i was being an excessive arse that made them question their patronage so i was swiftly deleted to "save a few headaches" or something.

this isn't exactly so-called free humanity/country here. this is the undeniable state of joyrex, overlord of all that he decides to put on here. step correct otherwise face the wrath of a man and his soda.

Plus he porked weed.

Well, who-porked-who is probably up for debate.

Guest ward

to be fair, i downloaded a dnb track beneboi made and it was rather nice

i don't really tend to think of anyone as being a dick on these forums, just don't take much notice of what they post...

but he was being a fucking shit in my thread, when there was absolutely no need to be..

i don't really tend to think of anyone as being a dick on these forums, just don't take much notice of what they post...

but he was being a fucking shit in my thread, when there was absolutely no need to be..

to be fair, aren't you the person that complained to joyrex and got him banned?

Hi beneboi

Guest Iain C

Hi beneboi

And in addition, if all it took was to complain to Joyrex for someone to get banned I'd be talking to my fucking self in this thread

Guest aron
He was funny. He made interesting threads and seemed to have an interesting lifestyle to post about. The recent thread where his shop got raided was a good example. But more, he was just a funny character to have around, whereas beneboi's defining characteristics seemed to be complaining about things and porking weed.

beneboi made good posts a lot of the time too, imo. he didnt complain anymore than theo and i dont think he ever talked about poking weed.. that was mostly everybody else. plus, remember when theo jacked everyone for their preorders on the pale shopping 12"? that was real cunty. beneboi mightve been a dick sometimes, but i dont think he shouldve been banned.

anyways, thats all i have to say about that. both those dudes are gone anyways so

:beer:

Beneboi was no theo; he contributed nothing to the forums.

i call bullshit on this. Theo contributed nothing but cynicism and the occasional lol. Benboi contributed cynicism, the occasional lol, and killer tracks.

He was funny. He made interesting threads and plus, remember when theo jacked everyone for their preorders on the pale shopping 12"? that was real cunty. beneboi mightve been a dick sometimes, but i dont think he shouldve been banned.

yeah you know what, whenever theo kind of rallied against me and went full blast to annoy me and call me a drug addled piece of shit, it's like dude, sure i've annoyed you on a fucking msgboard when i type too much or make some claims i cant fully backup... whatever... for all of my supposed shittiness i've never done anything wrong to anyone on this board like you did that.

i mean poor pale, whatever happened to him?!@ is he a local legend on some city's idm scene, or did his run in with nastytoe records seal his fate as idm wonder and lore?!

but yeah i mean i know i'm supposed to be this or that, but i ain't that, you know?!

Guest Gary C

I understand that Bene was rubbing a lot of people up the wrong way, he was clearly on a destructive path, and Joyrex said that he had simply reached his 'warn' limit.

There aren't many people that really contribute anything of worth to this forum (keep in mind that I only frequent General Banter), but I won't miss him. Nor will I remember him like lion, skytree and theo.

Guest AOOproductions

wasnt there a thread just like this that joyrex had to come into recently and re-explain for the 10000000st time why he banned Beneboi. or was that a different watmm person.

Guest aron
i mean poor pale, whatever happened to him?!@ is he a local legend on some city's idm scene, or did his run in with nastytoe records seal his fate as idm wonder and lore?!

i believe he's still making music. i havent listened to any of it for a very long time though

http://20knives.com/

THere were in fact a few threads.

Beneboi got banned because he was at an 80% warning and continued to do stupid shit that the moderators and admins obviously thought warranted a warning, or led to complaints about him.

The shit that he posted in ward's thread was the straw that broke the trucker's back.

Retarded thread.

Archived