IGNORED

bulls celtics game 7

sinicalypse

its not a bulls thing cuz i'm from chicago.... but

FUCK THE CELTICS!@$#

the bulls arent going anywhere. this year is kobe vs lebron and that's that, but still if the bulls can take out the celtics that's doing the lord's work as far as i'm concerned.

so is anyone else watching this, or are y'all all soccer/world-football and/or hockey fags!?@

d-rose's block on scalabrine made my family think i'm insane. i verbalized.

Guest AOOproductions
its not a bulls thing cuz i'm from chicago.... but

FUCK THE CELTICS!@$#

the bulls arent going anywhere. this year is kobe vs lebron and that's that, but still if the bulls can take out the celtics that's doing the lord's work as far as i'm concerned.

so is anyone else watching this, or are y'all all soccer/world-football and/or hockey fags!?@

d-rose's block on scalabrine made my family think i'm insane. i verbalized.

FUCK U AND UR BULLS! Kirk henrich sucks balls and misses layups and noah is disgusting(literally gross human)... Your lucky we dont have KG. Our feeble bench and ray allens long guns alone with wipe the floor with you!

EDIT: there is no skill i blocking scalabrine.... infact if you cant, you shouldnt be in the NBA

EDIT: I hate Tim Legler on Color. He sucks.

boston's D has totally been unmatched here towards the end of the half. makin' the bulls look like dummies... especially noah... and they're doing this without KG! i'm still pullin' for chicago though!

Guest AOOproductions

The celtics can be unreal on Defense, and last years team was arguably the greatest defensive team of all time, and this years when we were on and healthy. But, as a greater boston resident, and lifetime celtics lover. I can not express the frustration I go through when Big Baby and Perkins act like big dunces and get the most uncoordinated fouls I have ever seen. I've broken things after Perkins seemingly intentionally fouls. So dumb.

Guest Rambo

In a way, you could say the NBA is related to the banning of beneboi

if it where my forum (it isn't) banning people would only be used as a drastic measure.

Jr should make more use of temporary suspensions imo, because if they missed watmm when they were suspended they'd usually be better behaved when they came back. Everyone wins. Instead of waiting and waiting to take action against Beneboi and getting more pissed off with him, you could just temp ban him earlier.

Also we need more threads about shopping and vandalism/opera, just my opinion.

Guest AOOproductions

if it where my forum (it isn't) banning people would only be used as a drastic measure.

Jr should make more use of temporary suspensions imo, because if they missed watmm when they were suspended they'd usually be better behaved when they came back. Everyone wins. Instead of waiting and waiting to take action against Beneboi and getting more pissed off with him, you could just temp ban him earlier.

wtf r talking about?

Guest my usernames always really suck

is it pronounced

beh-ney-boy

or

beany-boy

Guest ms-dos

Scalabrine's halftime interview was hilarious.

"Yeah, we'll be tough to beat if Rajon, Ray and Paul keep kicking out to [me] on the perimeter." -- Brian Scalabrine, 3.8 ppg

Guest AOOproductions
A00P

The beneboi thread got closed just as i was making a post.

And that somehow makes your horrible NBA comparison, which might I add, you didn't even elaborate on... make any sense?

Guest ms-dos

anyone see them really hold that shot of the sleazy dude who looked like he was getting head from a blonde woman?

Guest AOOproductions
lol of course it didn't make any sense

So your saying... you mentioned something about the NBA in order to relate to this thread... And then went on to finish your thoughts on the beneboi matter in this thread because you no longer could in the other thread because it was closed????

I think he had been temp banned before.

Guest Rambo

So your saying... you mentioned something about the NBA in order to relate to this thread... And then went on to finish your thoughts on the beneboi matter in this thread because you no longer could in the other thread because it was closed????

i was just being an idiot as usual, ignore me. Basically what you said though...

Guest AOOproductions

i was just being an idiot as usual, ignore me. Basically what you said though...

Respect.

Guest Betty
anyone see them really hold that shot of the sleazy dude who looked like he was getting head from a blonde woman?

Yeah I was wondering what was going on there, is he a celeb?

Also it can be quite funny watching it broadcast on Australian digital TV because sometimes they don't go to an ad break when TNT (or whatever) does so you get to hear the commentators talking candidly and swearing. Previously I have been shocked when nice guy Marv Albert will turn into a petulant fucking prick and start berating his crew for minor technical difficulties as soon as he thinks he is not on the air.

Guest my usernames always really suck
is it pronounced

beh-ney-boy

or

beany-boy

ANSWER ME

Archived