IGNORED

post itt every time you take a shot or miss beneboi

essines

Should nor have been banned, i couldn't voice this in the appropriate thread cause it was locked. sure he was a twat. but deal with it. he voiced his pinion and joyrex got pissy. of course there's the back story about how beneboi pissed of joyrex and a few others previously, but what ever. i piss off people daily.

FUCK MY LIFE

*in before lock*

DOSE FDAMN NERGORS

STOP BEING A NERGOR

ketel one is too expensive.

need to voice my thoughts and figured an internet forum was the place to do it.

sorry sr4.

my heart will always have a home for you.

Guest taxman

we should have another forum where we can hang out with all the banned members, like tavcom turned into watmm when watmm went down for so long.

Guest Rabid

Why are people still surprised whenever joyrex bans somebody?

I agree it's stupid of joyrex to ban beneboi, but i've come to expect this.

now i'm going to get a warning cause everyone else is being a dick and can't stay on topic.

then again i'd probably get warned for this thread and the thread closed even if it generated a decent discussion.

Guest boo

i even made a thread about this but it wasn't locked or put in the nonsense forum, it was deleted

now i'm going to get a warning cause everyone else is being a dick and can't stay on topic.

then again i'd probably get warned for this thread and the thread closed even if it generated a decent discussion.

what else is there to say? this always happens, someone gets banned, people support it, people dont support it.

what else is there to say? this always happens, someone gets banned, people support it, people dont support it.

i think my issue is with the fact that whenever it's brought up we get people saying what you say, and then joyrex or a mod deleting/locking the thread because the majority of people post bullshit in said thread because they expect joyrex or some mod to delete the thread.

i don't know, all of the bannings except a few have been really annoying to me and the forum seems to suffer from it.

i wish the world were perfect. i'm a dreamer.

*shoots self*

i am venting and i wish to accomplish something. i don't like that dissenting/shit disturbing members get banned straight up. theo, ok, he's been around long enough to piss off enough people for a long enough period of time.. and i understand beneboi was a dick to basically everyone (sorry tsm and ward) but holy christ, that's life. beneboi added a nice balance. if we all end up sucking each others dicks everytime we accidentally brush arms then we won't go anywhere FUCK

Guest Rambo

the people who can see the big picture will agree with you essines

edit. apart from sr4

Archived