IGNORED

Como Vagina

Squee

Yeah, it's quite minimal, but that's how I like it :) And thanks for the production-comment!

I use Logic's ES2 to create the wobbly basslines. If you want me to I could you bounce the bassline for you so you can sample it

Guest mrx

pleasant. I'd get rid of those vocal samples because they sound out of place, but everything else is nice.

Hey, thanks, man! :)

But yeah, the vocal sample at the end of the tune is only there for the fun of it. I'll probably remove it though

Guest wasps

Super clean, and very, very nostalgic to these ancient ears. Could almost hear the amens being forcibly restrained... ;-)

The vocal only sounds of place in tonality, and that's only because the rest of it is so clear. Quite how you'd make them more integral is a difficult one...

Thanks! :)

As I said, the vocals are only there for shits and giggles, so I'll remove them as soon as I finish the track.

But no, no amens. Never. I would never use that sample. But the track will be pretty damn aggressive once it peaks, I can promise you that.

Guest wasps
But no, no amens. Never. I would never use that sample.

But secretly, in your darkest moments, you crave the amen. We all do. It's ok. That's the reason AA exists.

Archived