IGNORED

thing I'm working on in the throes

Guest pantsonmyhead

Guest pantsonmyhead

rolling pretty hard at this point, have no idea if what I'm working on is remotely quality but it sounds pretty fucking cool to me right now

blastoff.mp3

I'm not a big fan of the melody that plays a the beginning of the track. It works really well when it plays along with the beat and the second melody, but not on it's own. Don't ask why? I guess it's a matter of taste :)

The drums are pretty cool, but they sound kind of low-fi? I don't know if that's on purpose. But I do like the drum pattern.

The break at 0:46 is pretty cool. The very high-pitched melody that joins in is kinda annoying at first, but it actually developes into something quite melancholy which is cool. I was sort of hoping that you would add more and more cut-off to it, making it really aggressive and nasty :)

EDIT: Oh, and the high-pitched melody should be sliced up and fucked around with when the drums join in again

Archived