IGNORED

Time

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat
ET thread

hey now, i left it open-ended, i didn't spout some bizarre acid-babble. answer the question rather than critiquing the answer i never gave

ET thread

hey now, i left it open-ended, i didn't spout some bizarre acid-babble. answer the question rather than critiquing the answer i never gave

trtue, i'm sorry. may reply after masterbating.

Guest hahathhat
ET thread

trtue, i'm sorry. may reply after masterbating.

get yourself just on the edge, then start writing your reply. be sure to stay hard, just on the edge of over the edge.

Guest hahathhat
Time really is weirder the more you think about it. Specifically the idea of how much you can plan for/predict the future, and how memory functions.

when the wind blows strong enough you feel which way it's going.

Guest hahathhat

i'd appreciate it if someone could factor strobe lights into their description of time.

Guest Dreddy Schwager

Time is a measure of movement. If nothing moves, there is no way to distinguish the change in time.

All clocks count the repetition of what is considered to be a standard cyclical event. Some examples are the sand in an hourglass, the vibrations of a quartz crystal, or the oscillation between the nucleus of an atom and the surrounding electrons as in an atomic clock.

Guest Etch

Tough question, far too big to actually answer. So I'm just going to say that there isn't a menu here but the food is great.

Archived