IGNORED

Time

Guest hahathhat

Guest spraaaa

DID U NOW THAT A PENTAGON ROTATEDTHROUGH 1/5 OF A ROTATION TRACES A SIRCLE AND THAT IS WHY I AM A RACIST PLEASE?!

=XXXXXXXXXXXX

(at left)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when considering the chronological concept, it is important to bear in mind that everything an individual can be said to know, all information they have accumulated, has been received through the human senses. sight, sound, touch, smell, taste: these are our only means of observing the universe around us. so what ordinary human can really claim to know anything, seeing as any or all of his/her senses could easily be faulty and giving him/her a distorted interpretation of everything s/he has ever experienced? I bring this up because I think it applies doubly to the human sense of elapsing time.

I think our perception of time has a lot to do with the fact that humans are basically huge blobs of individual cells and particles. we are in many ways walking universes, and time is within us as much as it is around us. Current theories and experiments lead us to believe that time is a measure of movement, and that when all movement stops time must also cease. but again, that is completely based on our perceptions (because what else can we base theories on?) and it we must consider that there is in all likelihood much going on all around us that we are unaware of because we do not have the tools to detect it (a la ultraviolet light, subsonic frequencies, etc.).

the secret to understanding more of the universe is heightening our senses and, if possible, gaining new ones.

Guest IRARI

time was born from the interval between the beginning of the universe and the first realization

Guest Betty
there is no such thing as time. just the same as there is no such thing as an inch or a meter. it is a unit of measurement. time is subjective. time is relative. given new theories, time only exists in regards to space; as a single multidimensional tool of measurement. this response was a waste of time.

Cause and effect can not exist without time. The very fact that time can be measured proves it exists.

Maybe it's like those particles that only exist when measured.

doodeedeedoodoodeedeedoodoodeedeedoodoodeedeedoodoodeedeedoo

doodeedeedoodoodeedeedoo

Guest Funktion

THE SQUARE ROOT OF A CUBE IS TIME, THE CIRCLE ROOT OF A SQUARE IS BARACK OBAMA

TRIANGLES ARE EVIL

Archived