IGNORED

question for pc wizard

YEK

i think my sister did it for her mac but i'm looking for a usb that allows pc to pc transfer of files, i'll need it when i upgrade to laptop and want to put most of the desktops files on it.

link to what i need? i guess it's just a cable that looks the same on both ends. it would save me from making lots of dvds, HALP! :angel:

eh, you can't do that with usb.

you can, however, do it with a cross-over ethernet cable.

oi! is it difficult? (or will windows guide me through it?)

eh, you can't do that with usb.

you can, however, do it with a cross-over ethernet cable.

oi! is it difficult? (or will windows guide me through it?)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9279378/Guide-Co...on-via-Ethernet

that will show you how to set it up. after that, you can use windows file sharing between the two.

alternatively, buy a router or an external hard drive.

first thing you need to do is sis file out all of your thermo regs so that you mitigate any chance of stereo burn on the hard drives, once that is implemented you can overcycle your USB to 8.0 and cut-lock any rogue nest threats that might still be lingering in the legacy bin. the legacy bin can be a bitch unfortunately-- best to swab it completely with a schottkey boot nugget, render out any trojan portal slugs, and then jump it off with a .pop launch. check out ww.hts:\parsec-nano.internet\geocites.com.pdf for a good walk through or email me at microsoft.doc for a quick FAQ check

that's also an idea^

i do have an ext hd, so i could go back and forth loading and unloading it, not completely cause it's half full of music

Archived